Sign in to follow this  
taranaki

How/Where can I revert back to 1.7.2.3?

So SixLauncher decided to just auto update me to 1.7.2.4 and like so many other people I get stuck in loading screens no long how I wait (>20mins). Where can I find a download to revert back to 1.7.2.3? Yes I have tried typing that into google but have had no luck. Can anyone help me out please?

Edited by taranaki
  • Like 2

bump...

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. I hate DayZ for it's updating structure, but the game is worth the wait. Although, I would really like to revert back to the previous version so I can keep playing for the time being...

I suggest you guys dont downgrade, later today there wont be any servers for 1.7.2.3, they are all being disabled from the hive

• Like 1

I suggest you guys dont downgrade, later today there wont be any servers for 1.7.2.3, they are all being disabled from the hive

You cant be right there are so many damaging problems with this update it need to fixed or rolled back there is know way they will force this new update, i want to role back but im 5 days in and im scared it will delete my character.