Sign in to follow this  
Al Capone

Sniper Squad

Hope you enjoy. Please subscribe for my completly new Day Z Channel. We'll be uploading lots of funny epidsodes, especially trolling people. We'll also post serious gameplays, tho!

• Like 1

Someone has an itchy walkie-talkie finger.

That effect actually gives the teamspeak a realistic twist.

You guys must be really skilled being prone in the mountains shooting unarmed people.

Please teach us, master.

• Like 4

You guys must be really skilled being prone in the mountains shooting unarmed people.

Please teach us, master.

You should check the video again, I believe you've missed something. Everyone we killed were armed. The ones we scopped but were not armed, never got shot. The one I am looking at with my rangefinder, was a friend of ours. Thanks for the post, tho!

• Like 1

I have a suggestion, try to make a video about "counter-sniping" bandits shooting; it could be interesting.

• Like 1

I have a suggestion, try to make a video about "counter-sniping" bandits shooting; it could be interesting.

I'm working on that already! We have some sexy gameplay from Berezino.

You are the SCUM of the snipers in dayz. GO hunt better geared players in the north.. It takes no skill to shoot fish in the barrel like elektro or cherno...

Anyone using a 50cal in cherno/electro should be banned from dayz for life..

You sire FAIL at this game.. as i suspect the rest of your life to.. SCUM!!!! No you are worse than scum...

I rate you at the same lvl at hackers.. I wish you all the pain in the world..

May the DayZ gods kick you over and over..Then ban you for ever.

Thinker

You are the SCUM of the snipers in dayz. GO hunt better geared players in the north.. It takes no skill to shoot fish in the barrel like elektro or cherno...

You sire FAIL at this game.. as i suspect the rest of your life to.. SCUM!!!! No you are worse than scum...

Thinker

Don't be that harsh :P

Let's just say "May the fresh spawn with an hatchet get your gear and use it in a proper way"

• Like 1

Thinker

You can't even speak properly english.

I don't like heading up North in search of better gear until I am fully loaded. I will not harm any person who is not armed him/herself with at least a main gun.

If the person has a pistol or worse, then I will try and avoid contact because I cannot trust anyone, however if I do see someone armed with any gun in proximity I will shoot regardless.

You guys sniping are good at it but if you don't loot or at least kill those people for some reason then I don't see why you would bother killing those people.

do whatever you want, but i hope you don't disconnect to not loose those rangefinder and rifles and ghillies..

do whatever you want, but i hope you don't disconnect to not loose those rangefinder and rifles and ghillies..

Usually Elektro snipers do that

Apparently neither can you...

Head back on topic please.

-> We're having three people on the ground who loots the guys we shoot, don't worry.

What server are you on? I might check it out someday ;).

As for the movie, the aerial pictures were decent, but for some towns it had a lot of aerial footage for just 1 kill. How many kills were there? 5 in total?

Edited by Bravo-Two-Zero

-> We're having three people on the ground who loots the guys we shoot, don't worry.

yeah make sure you guys dont run out of bandages & flashlights ...

i cant wait to see a video compilation of guys with .50 cals sniping people in elektro ... this is the most creative thing i've ever heard of ...

• Like 1

yeah make sure you guys dont run out of bandages & flashlights ...

Don't forget painkillers, those are rare items.

Thinker

Lol @ this guy.

Pure awesome... O.o

So what?? He can speak more languages than you. And it doesn't matter how perfectly. Important is an idea...

Oh god guys, this is what you do when I'm gone? I hope you've removed that BH clantag already -_-

Edited by pEar