IcyTorrent

Does anyone get super bad graphical glitches? How to fix?

Here is some screenshots of what I mean:

http://imgur.com/a98Yt,M7BSR,kiyW4#0

Before you say "lol you have artifacts, gpu is fucked, ect" notice how it does not fuck up the car. Its the textures ingame that are doing it. If it was gpu I imagine it wouldn't leave the car alone. Also it only does it in very specific places such as NWAF and Stary Sober and only just started with this new patch.

i get weird artifacts from barbwire i believe.

no its not my gpu i dont even have on, i run it on my I5 3450K. ((build in GPU)(only get this in dayz so its probably the game))

I heard some people had this to

Edited by HurriCnz

i cant look at stary sobor without massive artefacting. only started with this patch.

gtx580 i5 2500-k. Temps are fine.

Wait for Bohemia to fix it.

It's the 1.62 patch and the 95417 beta patch has the same problem.

It has nothing to do with DayZ. You'll get the same thing with it disabled in Expansions.

The last patch is also causing crashes for me.

have you tried flushing to see if it fixes? (left shift) + (keypad -) then "flush" no quotes.

Yep latest patch brought this on. airfield. silos. few other places have this issue.

Geez. Did you even TRY to look for similar issues or posts before you posted YET ANOTHER THREAD ON THE SUBJECT???? FFS do some bloody research first before adding to the clutter of the forum. Would have taken you about 10 seconds to find out that it is a well known issue.

Eh, the more threads the better, this is ruining the game for a lot of people. We form up a group and everywhere we want to go we end up with most of us unable to proceed due to the graphics issues.

Need a dev from either dayz or arma2 to post about exactly what is going on, exactly when they expect to fix it. We've got one thread where they requested info and where they stated they're working on it but players want to know more.

It really doesn't help all the people who post "action x fixed it!" when whatever fix they came up with is most likely temporary.

Geez. Did you even TRY to look for similar issues or posts before you posted YET ANOTHER THREAD ON THE SUBJECT???? FFS do some bloody research first before adding to the clutter of the forum. Would have taken you about 10 seconds to find out that it is a well known issue.

boohoo cry baby