Gooseguy312

Carbon Tactics clan - Now Recruiting

Not quite sure if its an EU squad or US, (I'm EU) but i'll apply anyway :)

Age - 19

What role are you applying for in this clan - Sniper

How much experience do you have playing Dayz - Haven't played for long but have a competitive gaming background, dedicated, and would love to play in a military squad

Do you have ventrillo and a working microphone - Aye :)

Are you a serious player works well with others and doesn't mess around during missions- I'm a serious player if its a serious squad, like to fuck about and have fun with my friends though. But will act completely mature and serious when with the clan.

--------

1) You have just respawned near cherno and make it a goal of yours to enter the city to acquire basic supplies. As you get closer you hear multiple gunshots and sniperfire, you notice only 1 person dies. What do you do from here to get in and out as safely as possible? It depends who dies, but i'd simply avoid major hotspots whilst checking angles and roofs not aggroing zombies, assuming I didnt know where they came from, however if I did i'd just keep out of sight

2) You are playing as a heavy assault role, and as you are running with your 5-man squad near Stary Sobor, you hear a single sniper shot and 1 of your teammates gets killed. What do you do from here (and retreat is never an option)? Lay down suppressing fire in the direction we think to be the sniper and cover teammates giving the downed guy medical attention

3) We are entering the city of elektro to give assistance to a wounded teammate located in the store. You are told their is 1 nearby sniper with range of the store and 2 nearby riflemen, all who are attempting to finish off our comrade. You are in command of a 5 man squad and must help him + eliminate the threat. What are your orders from here? Guy in the store to cover the back entrance from inside, avoiding the front of the store where the possible sniper is. 1 guy scouting 1 guy in a vantage point towards the front in a pub or something of substance. 1 guy to scan for the sniper. 2 to enter from the front

That is all for the application, the better answers you give, the higher the chances you will be accepted.

Age - 14

What role are you applying for in this clan - Sniper/Scout or Trooper

How much experience do you have playing Dayz - I've been playing DayZ for 2-3 Months

Do you have ventrillo and a working microphone - Yes

Are you a serious player works well with others and doesn't mess around during missions- Yes, I always concentrate and don't let my guard down during missions

1) You have just respawned near cherno and make it a goal of yours to enter the city to acquire basic supplies. As you get closer you hear multiple gunshots and sniperfire, you notice only 1 person dies. What do you do from here to get in and out as safely as possible?

I sneak my way around. looting the medium yield buildings until I find a weapon, the stealth I would of used earlier will benefit to not give away my position, now one I'm comfortable enough with the gear I have I sneak over near the tents or the fire station and scope out the area checking if any enemies are in sight, then I move up slowly not letting my guard down, checking my corners, I then loot the area's looking around me everytime I loot to make sure no one appears behind me, I then slowly sneak away with my and exit Cherno at one of the less concentrated routes

2) You are playing as a heavy assault role, and as you are running with your 5-man squad near Stary Sobor, you hear a single sniper shot and 1 of your teammates gets killed. What do you do from here (and retreat is never an option)?

I instantly drop into a bush, behind a tree, behind a wall. ( If 3rd person is enabled ) I'll go in 3rd person and look around the area to see the sniper shoot, move or any zombie aggro. If I see the sniper, I tell the team directly where the sniper is and don't get up, shoot or move around until everyone or most of the team see's the sniper or is aware of the location, I would If I have an LMG or an full auto Assault rifle suppress fire on that location until a team sniper or scout can take shots on the sniper and hit him, afterwards I would then scope around and see if he has any friends flanking our position or are sniping in other positions. If we do not see the sniper and have been looking for a while, I would check my gear for anything useful ( Frag Grenades, Smoke Grenades, Anything to cause a destraction ) If I did I would then throw the item into the open to distract the sniper and to get him to watch that position, I would then flank round the most covered side with maybe another team member, checking round the bushes making sure the sniper was in that position or somewhere else, if we spot him I would possibly lay down suppressive fire on the sniper until the team member I went round to flank with could take a shot on them. If we had checked the whole area and couldn't see the sniper, I would presume the sniper ALT + F4'ed but not let my guard down, I would still move from cover to cover checking my corners until we had left the area.

3) We are entering the city of elektro to give assistance to a wounded teammate located in the store. You are told their is 1 nearby sniper with range of the store and 2 nearby riflemen, all who are attempting to finish off our comrade. You are in command of a 5 man squad and must help him + eliminate the threat. What are your orders from here?

I would get my sniper team to move into a position where they can watch the shop and the area around it, I would then set up a two guys, maybe with an LMG's or assault rifle's moving closer into the city into good cover, while the snipers look around the shop area and around the outside of Elektro for the sniper, While me and another guy with an LMG or Assault rifle again move up to the shop at the opposite position of our other to man team with Automatic weapons. I would then get the other team and me and my team member to move up on the shop slowly, checking our corners making sure the enemy won't flank us until we reach the shop, I would then get one guy to go in and heal the team member as the me and the other members watch the shop from the outside making sure no one comes through the entrances except for us, once our comrade is up I would then get them both to enter from different doors to make sure they both don't get wiped out if the enemy does shoot on the shop, we would then slowly make our way out of the city watching out for the enemy if we hadn't killed them already. ( Sorry if this one was poor, I'm not the kind of person to be a team leader )

Age - 14

What role are you applying for in this clan - from me any role but I would prefer to Sniper/Scout

How much experience do you have playing Dayz - Few months of solo banditry

Do you have ventrillo and a working microphone - Yes

Are you a serious player works well with others and doesn't mess around during missions- Yes, I'm a good listener

1) You have just respawned near cherno and make it a goal of yours to enter the city to acquire basic supplies. As you get closer you hear multiple gunshots and sniperfire, you notice only 1 person dies. What do you do from here to get in and out as safely as possible? Then I take a detour through the other side trying to come and to avoid that I am dead shot

2) You are playing as a heavy assault role, and as you are running with your 5-man squad near Stary Sobor, you hear a single sniper shot and 1 of your teammates gets killed. What do you do from here (and retreat is never an option)? First I'll take cover behind a tree and then we make a plan to turn back the Sniper to kill if we know where he is

3) We are entering the city of elektro to give assistance to a wounded teammate located in the store. You are told their is 1 nearby sniper with range of the store and 2 nearby riflemen, all who are attempting to finish off our comrade. You are in command of a 5 man squad and must help him + eliminate the threat. What are your orders from here?

one person leads the Sniper, and I will send someone to the sniper off from behind the sniper to kill and then leading someone else just the 2 rifleman, and then go two others of our team from behind and kill them.

Edited by iTzTwixx

Age - 16

What role are you applying for in this clan - Sniper/Scout and Designated Pilot if Avaliable.

How much experience do you have playing Dayz - I've been playing Dayz since the first month of release, i also play ARMA II in general to increase my skills at sniping and piloting, i play very frequently, nearly every day. :)

Do you have ventrillo and a working microphone - I don't have a ventrillo, but can download it at any time if needed, i have a good quality microphone and don't have any siblings to cause any unwanted background noise.

Are you a serious player works well with others and doesn't mess around during missions- I'm very mature for my age, but i like to joke around alot, but i do take it serious though. I like to play serious and honestly i dont like too large squads because sometimes large squads are harder to keep organised, thats why I like being a Sniper, as i feel a large responsibility for looking our for the Safety of others whilst having full control over my safety.

--------

1) You have just respawned near cherno and make it a goal of yours to enter the city to acquire basic supplies. As you get closer you hear multiple gunshots and sniperfire, you notice only 1 person dies. What do you do from here to get in and out as safely as possible?

-I would make my way around the outskirts of Cherno avoiding open areas for sniper fire, i would search the small orange/red buildings looking a weapon for my safety, i would then make my way towards the middle of cherno, sticking behind cover at all times, i would avoid the outskirts hospital as this would lead to being shot at by snipers in the hilltops, i would also be careful to see if anyone is on the SIlo's with a sniper or marksman rifle. I would then gradually make my way to the more populated areas of Cherno. After looting Cherno for the basics i would either make my way north or wait for fellow friends/squad mates depending on the situation.

2) You are playing as a heavy assault role, and as you are running with your 5-man squad near Stary Sobor, you hear a single sniper shot and 1 of your teammates gets killed. What do you do from here (and retreat is never an option)?

-If i had control over what my team-mates movements i would split up into 2-2 squads and stay near cover if we were in the city or if we were in the open make a dash for the closest tree line, then i would get 1 person in each squad to scout in the treeline while the other two made their way to a building or the next set of trees, if they got shot at the scouts would be able to alert the other two on their where abouts so they could get into a position where they could not be shot at. Then they could work together to take out the snipers.

Well the only sniper spot where they could get a shot at the store would be directly north or possible on sniper hill to the north west, i would get 2 men to take a wide east flank around sniper hill where they could either flank the sniper or be able to scout to see if he is further north, I would get the other 2 to slowly make their way to the store using each building as cover, i would get 1 to stop a block away to cover the other one as he makes his way into the store to help our comrade, i would make my way to the 2nd floor of the school to see if could see any people near the hospital.

That is all for the application, the better answers you give, the higher the chances you will be accepted.