where are the servers located?

What do you get for the money?

How much control over the server?

Come on dude, SELL your servers there's competition out there you know.

without disclosing the server specs this seems like a a shady deal ..

a server with 50 slots for 75$ wheres the catch oh wait you want us to pm you to find that out LOL

come on man' date=' read the thread i said pm me for more info.

[/quote']

You expect people to trust you or even be remotely interested in renting a server from you when you can't even be bothered posting any real info about it? Makes the whole thing look like a scam.

Thanks Fackstah, you proved my point.

+1 Lloyd Cheiftain

Darkhawk, your servers and service might be the best in the world, but you know little about sales, I do, I did a sales job for 10 years and was very good at it.

No one walks in to a store where a sales guy tells you to call them on his cell if you want more info do they?

You have to sell yourself and your service.

List all the good things a customer gets from you, and leave out all the bad points you think there might be.

F.A.B.

Features - Advantages - Benefits

What features, advantages, and benefits do your customers get?

SELL SELL SELL.

plus you're not selling DayZ servers are you, you're renting them.

I love to picky :D

Hmm, this didnt go very well did it? It didnt look good with the almost zero amount of info he posted and now he edited his post to just "Close".

That doesnt look very good in my eyes anyways.

DarkHawk no need to take it personally, I am only trying to help you sell your service.

to be honest i could give two shits about selling them, i have plenty of customers as it is. i was just giving people who dont have the knowledge of running arma 2 servers a chance to own their own servers. but fuck it im not worried about it anymore. cba to deal with people calling me a "scammer" and a "hoodwink" these are the types of people who need to fuck off. their actually is good people on the internet. i hate typing hince why i said get on my teamspeak or via pm so i can explain it to you. but forget it no need to try and sell here as it seems most of the people who post are just post whores anyway just trying to get noticed.

to be honest i could give two shits about selling them' date=' i have plenty of customers as it is. i was just giving people who dont have the knowledge of running arma 2 servers a chance to own their own servers. but fuck it im not worried about it anymore. cba to deal with people calling me a "scammer" and a "hoodwink" these are the types of people who need to fuck off. their actually is good people on the internet. i hate typing hince why i said get on my teamspeak or via pm so i can explain it to you. but forget it no need to try and sell here as it seems most of the people who post are just post whores anyway just trying to get noticed.

[/quote']

5046091402_029de93f24.jpg

:( Couldn't resist

You know, you might be on to something darkhawk. You probably should keep from trying to sell your services online because you type and speak like a prepubescent child and your attitude matches! You'll notice this is my first post; hopefully that squelches any derogatory straw man you can fabricate about why I'm posting here.

As another person pointed out, there is massive demand for this at the moment. The first to figure out how to do it properly will have pretty nice flow of income for hardware upgrades and expansion. Choosing to sell your wares in private messages is the digital equivalent to the the guy in the alley, offering items from the lining of his trenchcoat. Sure, the advice from others in this thread is unsolicited but it would be prudent for you to calm down for a moment, taking the time to evaluate the quality suggestions of others.

However, since you've decided to go on the offensive with a volley of ad hominem remarks, let me give you one last piece of advice: don't reveal who you are or the name of your company. I can assure you that darkhawk224 and his juvenile attitude has lost at least one potential customer today. Don't make it worse and give us more information.

You know' date=' you might be on to something darkhawk. You probably should keep from trying to sell your services online because you type and speak like a prepubescent child and your attitude matches! You'll notice this is my first post; hopefully that squelches any derogatory straw man you can fabricate about why I'm posting here.

As another person pointed out, there is massive demand for this at the moment. The first to figure out how to do it properly will have pretty nice flow of income for hardware upgrades and expansion. Choosing to sell your wares in private messages is the digital equivalent to the the guy in the alley, offering items from the lining of his trenchcoat. Sure, the advice from others in this thread is unsolicited but it would be prudent for you to calm down for a moment, taking the time to evaluate the quality suggestions of others.

However, since you've decided to go on the offensive with a volley of ad hominem remarks, let me give you one last piece of advice: don't reveal who you are or the name of your company. I can assure you that darkhawk224 and his juvenile attitude has lost at least one potential customer today. Don't make it worse and give us more information.

[/quote']

Thats good =) thanks for this post you only prove my point even more, you can take this post and shove it up your ass. thanks