Terminatez

nfsoservers.com DayZ Hosting?

Does anyone know if nfoservers.com hosts DayZ server? They host arma but not sure about DayZ? Which servers are good to rent DayZ?

You can rent a VDS from them for about that same price as you'd pay for a slotted DayZ server from anyone else and get better performance and control over the server. https://www.nfoserve...ated-server.php

You'd want a two core running windows, but a three core is ideal.

NFO is a solid company and their unmanaged VDS solution is a hidden gem in respect to DayZ. Their support is great, no matter the time of day or night and they respond to tickets within minutes.

• Like 2

NFOservers.com does not yet officially support DayZ on shared servers due to some of its requirements and alpha status, but many customers do successfully run it on unmanaged VDSes. We also use dedicated resources in our VDS plans, so your resources are yours and no one else. I would recommend nothing below a three core as I have seen a full 40 slot server use about two full HT cores and 2GB of ram. Going with a two core could leave the OS struggling for resources.

If you are familiar with ArmaII and can follow instructions provided by the DayZ staff then setting up your server is really easy, and it is a good learning experience.

Not to mention, we offer a free two day trial to new customers. If for some reason it does not work out simply cancel before the two days is up and never be charged in the first place.

Edited by kraze1994
  • Like 1

I have a NFO Dedicated server in Chicago and it works like a dream it cost me $219.99 a month for it but I get a 1GB Internet Connection (Took 2min to download Arma 2 and Arma 2 :D :D), 5GB Internap bandwidth (Internap Datacenter), 1TB HDD and an Intel Xeon E3-1270 Processor at 3.8ghz and if any thing need replacing they replace it. I have 10 servers running on it 8 Gmod, 1 TF2, and Dayz and CPU sits at 20% when servers are full and no lag, I stand by NFO 100% if you have the money i recommend a dedi server because this server got us white listed very quickly but unfortunately NFO do not host dayz servers on there own but you could get a VDS if money is an issue but run the specs through dayz dev's first to see if you will get white listed there is no point spending money for that month to find out you don't qualify.

• Like 1

If you order a VDS you can open a request asking what machine you are on and if it does not meet standard DayZ requirements we can usually move you to a faster machine for free without loosing any IP's or files. Here is a link where we explain a little more about our VDS hosting;

https://www.nfoserve...ver-rentals.php

O and @Cyborg_delta1, I think you mean 5000GB not 5GB.

Edited by kraze1994