Sign in to follow this  
mvanweers@yahoo.com

tent item duping

i agree on accidentle duped stuff, but. this is just ...

You seem not to read the forums before posting, maybe try this post

http://dayzmod.com/f...rolling-update/

And realy, i do not care about that at all. Why does someone even ask for a wipe? It will change nothing, only cost the "legit" playing guys time to get there stuff back, the other do not even care, cause they have there stuff 5 mins after the wipe back, so does not solve anything such a wipe.

Regards

WorkingOnIt

Ps. seems you even do not care about taking hacked stuff or duped stuff, you still have your civ clothing in your inventory and a golden .45 (that fur sure is not in DayZ), so even a wipe would not fix the tent you found if the .45 was in it, it is a hackers camp and such a guy will have it all back in no time.

Edited by WorkingOnIt

The owners of this camp raided other camps sites and looted duped items and they dupe themselves. Duping items because of a synchronise error is not really hacking. But if you do it on purpose, it's still cheating.

Says the guy with the gold revolver! And all the most expensivest gear in the game lolol. Look at his zombie kills and all seems a bit fake

Edited by Karnage953

I assure you it's not my inventory in this screenshot. I am mainly busy staying alive in areas like Elektro and Cherno. :D Why would you even think it's mine? Someone else posted this picture on another forum and I thought it would make a nice example of duping gone real bad.