inexorable

Day Z is like Chatroulette

At the begining you could met strangers, now you see di*ks 90% of the time :lol:

At the begining you could met strangers, now you see di*ks 90% of the time :lol:

I met 2 friendlies in the woods last night randomly, we looted for hours together then parted ways at the end of thhe night. Just keep looking they are out there... somewhere...

Funny, I have not met a single friendly player in game. Everyone either shoots me or tries too, I have to come here to find friendlies to play with.

• Like 1

Funny, I have not met a single friendly player in game. Everyone either shoots me or tries too, I have to come here to find friendlies to play with.

I make it a point to help people. Need blood? Sure. Here, I found this extra canteen.

80% of the time, I get killed for it. But I shall persevere!

Yeah, the firs time I got shot for trying to be friendly, I was angry. Now... I get a laugh out of it.

• Like 1

Yeah, the firs time I got shot for trying to be friendly, I was angry. Now... I get a laugh out of it.

It doesn't exactly bother me when I'm just staight up killed for my supplies, I just hate getting shot for sport/people pretending to be friendly until a moment of opportunity to kill me.

I would say I agree, except you have to keep in mind a lot of the new players that have came in after the steam sale may not be able to communicate, get killed a few times and turn into KOS types.

Just keep open lines of comm. They'll get it.

• Like 2