NukeLord

Tired of Bandits? Tired of Full Clans?

Survivors!

So, you've managed to learn the game well enough to know that Zed isn't your only enemy....in fact, not even the most dangerous one!

Come join me in hunting the most dangerous game.... Bandits!

Now, I start this thread because every clan I attempt to join seems to fill up faster than you can say "zompocolypse" and so I'd like to open this thread as a communication line for those of you who have been turned away from Clan rosters and are just looking to coordinate with others in the community so you can have someone watching your back!

How many times have you found some awesome loot, hidden cleverly, alt-tabbed out to check your location, only to return to the familiar death screen? Science knows I have.... (insert rage face here).

Feel like you have to shoot first and ask questions later?

I expect there to be two scenarios that unfold from this thread:

1.) People don't care and the thread dies. (welcome to the internet)

2.) People use this thread to form quick alliances between strangers so that the greater goals of the group can be achieved: the gathering of sweet, precious loot!

I don't look for this to be heavily structured like a clan. If someone wants to run with it, go for it.

TL;DR All clans are full, need a thread for centralizing temporary or permanent alliances to achieve short term/long term goals without structured clan-behavior. Over arching theme is to slay bandits and administer justice upon the wicked and the dead.

Edited by NukeLord
  • Like 1

whats a zompocolypse?

an attempt at abbreviating zombie and apocalypse.

Survivors!

So, you've managed to learn the game well enough to know that Zed isn't your only enemy....in fact, not even the most dangerous one!

Come join me in hunting the most dangerous game.... Bandits!

Now, I start this thread because every clan I attempt to join seems to fill up faster than you can say "zompocolypse" and so I'd like to open this thread as a communication line for those of you who have been turned away from Clan rosters and are just looking to coordinate with others in the community so you can have someone watching your back!

How many times have you found some awesome loot, hidden cleverly, alt-tabbed out to check your location, only to return to the familiar death screen? Science knows I have.... (insert rage face here).

Feel like you have to shoot first and ask questions later?

I expect there to be two scenarios that unfold from this thread:

1.) People don't care and the thread dies. (welcome to the internet)

2.) People use this thread to form quick alliances between strangers so that the greater goals of the group can be achieved: the gathering of sweet, precious loot!

I don't look for this to be heavily structured like a clan. If someone wants to run with it, go for it.

TL;DR All clans are full, need a thread for centralizing temporary or permanent alliances to achieve short term/long term goals without structured clan-behavior. Over arching theme is to slay bandits and administer justice upon the wicked and the dead.

I don't have a mic atm but if you want someone to cover your 6 and loot with, pm me a location and I'll meet you there unarmed w/e. There's oly so much you can realistically achieve in dayz on your own/

I Have a mic, if you want me to join in i can, just hit me up a PM any time.