Sign in to follow this  
nohrt

Failed to receive from BE Master (2)

Im getting this error with about 60% of the people connecting to one of my 2 server's. I have updated the BEserver.dll files manually and this error persists.

anyone have any ideas?

BattlEye Server: Failed to receive from BE Master (2)

BattlEye Server: Updated attempt failed

this is now happening on both my servers

There has been a battle eye update, everyone on every server got this at the same time, do not worry, some people were kicked because it failed, it was just the BE servers getting overloaded, just rejoing and itll all be fine.

There has been a battle eye update, everyone on every server got this at the same time, do not worry, some people were kicked because it failed, it was just the BE servers getting overloaded, just rejoing and itll all be fine.

sweet so its nothing wrong on my end.

i guess its just a waiting game for everyones battleye to update.

thanks!

nevermind it seems my server is doing it again, might be worth manually updating battleye

same problem on my server. Question: BE work or NO when Failed to receive from BE Master (2)???

it seems whats happening is the people who havnt got the new BattlEye update is stuck at the loading screen. Awesome.

I figured that since BattlEye is shitting the bed it would be a good time to update my servers to the last beta patch. But nooo http://www.arma2.com/ is down

Screw it im disabling BattlEye till they get their shit straight.

Edited by nohrt

Yep amra2.com is down (had to download latest beta from some mirror) and the battle eye server is down too (by the looks of it). Every sever is kicking me for not having the latest version that I can not download...Just perfect...