Sign in to follow this  
Tox2401

Military buildings texture not working

Date/Time: 27.7.2012

What happened: Version 1.7.2.4, none of military building texture aren't working both me and my buddy tried multiple locations (Balota airfield, deerstand near balota, military camp at Stary Sobor, NW airfield) on multiple servers.

Where you were: Balota airfield, deerstand near balota, military camp at Stary Sobor, NW airfield

What you were doing: Walking

*Current installed version: 1.7.2.4

*Server(s) you were on: I don't know exactly but we tried out atleast 6 of them

*Your system specs:

8gb RAM

AMD Phenom x4 955

AMD Radeon 6900 HD series

Some are suggesting it's to do with the military corpses. Whatever the exact cause a friend and I get the same bug. Try turning of Anti Aliasing. Fixed the bug in Bolota AF and center of Cherno for us. Although not all, Green Mountain near the military building was still unplayable

Edited by CQ2

The reason for these graphical bugs are the broken textures of the dead soldiers, the wire fences and the tank traps. all of these objects cause these damn graphical bugs and the best places of chernarus arent visitable any longer and if this isnt fixed soon ill stop playing DayZ.

I've also had this issue. I have been able to remedy it, although temporarily, by turning all my settings to low/off and restarting my computer when the texture errors appear (restarting the game might work, but I also get a memory leak or my graphics card overheats, so my FPS will drop to almost nothing if I don't restart my computer).

I am having the same problem. I can't go near any military building. This glitch happens every time and I cant see anything. Sucks. I will try messing with the graphic setttings.

one possible fix to this (not a final fix thou) is to look at the bug and press shift + the - (minus) key on numpad and write flush (there wont be any command line, just write after u pressed the keys). this flushes ur video card memory and might fix the bug for a while. Works sometimes on me with nvidia card but seems not to work at all with my friend with ati card, just try and see.

managed to resolve the issue by setting the video memory to very high, then to default.

is this like stretching textures blocking your screen? I'm near a field medic station. if i leave will it turn to normal and i can see again? i mean for god sakes im not even in the station!