Sunamii

Error Addon 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_Anims_E'

When i try to join a server it says Addon 'dayz_anim' requires addon 'CA_Anims_E' so i press ok and then it loads the game and then it closes it and says Warning: preNLOD format inobject ca\ur\watch.p3d

I've played this game for a while just fine and then all of a sudden when I try now it does this. I've waited for patches to fix it but the last two updates havn't fixed the problem.

Huh, odd. Did you copy your arma2\addons files into arma2oa\extension\addons originally? Copy them over again if unsure.

Hey Sunamii

I've had similar problem like you, but I solved this issue by installing the Arma 2 patches.

First from 1.50 to 1.60:

http://www.arma2.com...patch-1〈=en

And then 1.60 to 1.62:

http://www.arma2.com...patch-1〈=en

Hope it works for you as well!

Well i downloaded the first one and it said i already have it so anyy other suggestions?

Okay guys, I may have an easier fix for you.

Look at your six launcher, go into the option and make sure the file paths match the actual file paths, as my brother found out, for some reason the file path for ARMAII OA was the path for ARMAII and ARMAII's file path was that of the ARMAII OAs file path, Im not quite sure if its and error with an error with the six client or something but I hope this helps.

Shepard

I know that if your using steam (e.g. you bought A2OA through the steam client with digital download) you need to run the game via the steam library.

I had this issue and this may fix your problems.

Let me know, maybe I can help further if the problem persists.

Edited by Swiftkilla123

I know that if your using steam (e.g. you bought A2OA through the steam client with digital download) you need to run the game via the steam library.

No you dont =)

I have Arma 2 disk

Downloaded OA through steam =)

Just use shortcuts, or a .bat file to launch the game and mods you want to play =)

No you dont =)

I have Arma 2 disk

Downloaded OA through steam =)

Just use shortcuts, or a .bat file to launch the game and mods you want to play =)

No arguments needed, It fixed the problem for me ok?

End of story, it may work for you, it's another thing down on the list of things to try.

It's because Steam can't find the files, possibly due to maybe a mis-match in where they files are stored.

If you buy it on disk, don't ask me lol, I bought on Steam when it was cheap and downloaded directly from there.

It worked for me.

But yea, you can just use a shortcut to the steam app on your desktop, or a sortcut menu, or even pin it to your taskbar. Or .bat files, but is a bit OTT dont ya think?

Edited by Swiftkilla123

^lol

Shortcuts are limited, to how much you can put in them.

.bat files can be as big as you like.

When you play more than just dayz, you try running Ace or Wasteland with custom mods and see what is left out of the shortcut =)

Example .bats for Ace and Wasteland.

"C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe"
"-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;@CBA;@CBA_CO;@ACE;@ACEX;@ACEX_SM;@ACEX_RU;@ACEX_USNavy;@ACRE;@JayArma2Lib;@st_interact;@st_bunnyhop;@st_acre_volume;@st_map_autobrightness;@st_lb_enhance;@sthud;@stmovement;"
"-name=Fully" -nosplash -world=empty -high -maxMem=8192 -malloc=tbb4malloc_bi -cpuCount=8 -exThreads=7

"C:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\Expansion\beta\arma2oa.exe" "-mod=Expansion\beta;Expansion\beta\Expansion;
@cba;@cba_a2;@cba_oa;@jsrs;@sthud;@stmovement;@Blastcore_Visuals;
expansion\beta\expansion" "-name=TOG | Fully" -nosplash -world=empty -high -maxMem=8192 -malloc=tbb4malloc_bi -cpuCount=8 -exThreads=7

Happy Hunting brother =)