stingervr

passing out everytime i log in

Everytime I log into this server I pass out. i logged out without realizing I had the DC connect symbol after messing around with my friends.

Now everytime I log in I pass out. I wait it out for 5 mins or my friend will give me an epi and ill get up. Everythings fine. But nope... when i log out and back in I pass out again? uhhh ? what do i do to fix this? Thanks...

This does seem to be related to potential server hopping deterrents but it also does not appear to be working as intended.

I died last night on our server during an airfield up. After coming up on the coast, because I had been moving while I died, my character was continually strafing left and I could barely control it with the movement keys.

I disconnected from the server and reconnected from the lobby, after I loaded in, I passed out for 10 minutes on the beach, which was long enough for my temperature to get down to 31C, and by the time I woke up and found shelter I was ill, down to 6000 blood, and pretty much screwed.

So even with a legitimate reason to disconnect/reconnect, this seems to be occurring and as stated I believe its a blanket attempt to dissuade people from disconnecting in combat. Or...its just a new bug. One of the two.

Yeah I know right. I DC legitly. like I didnt do anything wrong? was messing with my friends testing out a gun. he shot me to see my blood. took no dmg. after 3 bullets. so something was up? so I DCd because I thought my health was bugged.. sure enough I had a DC bug too or something. Everytime I log in. BAM i pass out. and I cant get rid of it with epi or waiting it out. After I cure it it comes back once I log back in... so im quite confused and annoyed.This has to be a bug. Complete shit if its not. any solution?

Yeah I know right. I DC legitly. like I didnt do anything wrong? was messing with my friends testing out a gun. he shot me to see my blood. took no dmg. after 3 bullets. so something was up? so I DCd because I thought my health was bugged.. sure enough I had a DC bug too or something. Everytime I log in. BAM i pass out. and I cant get rid of it with epi or waiting it out. After I cure it it comes back once I log back in... so im quite confused and annoyed.This has to be a bug. Complete shit if its not. any solution?

Kill yourself. No, seriously. Get a buddy, head to somewhere near the coast, pitch a tent or find another way to store your gear, then suicide. Grab your gear on your new char. log off, log back in, and see if the issue persists.

• Like 1

Don't log out while in shock then (you said a friend shot you three times). Then you won't log in passed out from shock.

I had this bug aswell, and so did my mate at one point.

We tried alot of things but the only solution apears to be a respawn (srs). Try to get a tent, put all your stuff in and respawn.

Don't log out while in shock then (you said a friend shot you three times). Then you won't log in passed out from shock.

how about you F off troll thanks noob

Okay thanks guys for the legit responses. Respawning seems to be the fix. Ill store my gear and try this out thanks. to unholy. Your a loser straight up. Go find something better to do than troll forums. Idiot. LOL. prob sux at the game

this happened to my clan mate when he crashed a tractor and the game kicked him. now every time he joins he just passes out for like 4 minutes

ROFL, I was googling a fix for this - and this is exactly what happened to me. Why do you get kicked from the game when crashing a tractor?! XDD

I had this problem before;

I was shot and killed - upon respawning I decided to log out for a bit.

Since then every time I logged in I would pass out.

It seems that sometimes shock is permanently enabled in some rare cases. I had to die to get rid of it,.

anyone know of any other ways to fix this please?

Try this:

1. Run DayZ through Six Launcher

2. Grow up

3. Stop being a dick

Had this happen to me a few days ago. Seemed to be easily solved by just going on a different server for a while. Then after you log out for the night / day / extended time period, you should be able to go right back on just fine.

I had experimented with it after shock induced by vehicle nicking a tree near our camp. Connecting back to that server caused passing out, any other server was fine. The next day I could log back in just fine as well. Seemed to be some sort of extended timer that needed to run out before the passing out stopped.

I have this issue right now, I pass out when I log in for some reason. I don't combat DC or anything like that, It's just when I log in, I have to sit there for like 5 minutes...

I disconnected to the lobby and connected back in, trying to get rid of artifacting, as none of the other tricks helped (flush, vsync toggle, memory low-default toggle etc...)

And ever since then I've connected and passed out. I don't think I was in a shock when I tried to fix the artifacting that way... at least hadn't been in a firefight, but maybe hit by one zombie - but I can't remember having any trouble then...

It was ok for some time as I always disconnect in a safe place so I just waited it out... BUT now it's even worse: Every time I log in, I wait for about half of the hourglass to deplete and I get a message "You were kicked out of the game (BattlEye failed to update.)" on every server. Running the right updates and nothing should be wrong and the game worked fine just a few hours ago. Also been getting some missing weapon config file note when trying to join a server and it returns me back to the main menu. :P

Damn! Just when I got my very first tent set up and all.. now I can't even check up on it if someone has found it or guard it or anything :S

Edited by sarcasm83