zenatsu (DayZ)

[BSB] Network Recruiting

it says your not recruiting in the OP

Yea Zenatsu hasnt updated it since posting, he's a nugget.

Mwhahah! I am on your bounty list! If I don't see any action by the weekend I'll be telling you where (ish) you can find me. I'll be tooled up and ready to go. I may even pop into your home server and practice my zeroing technique.

• Like 1

lol good luck with your week Fraggle, dont forget you can tag the persuing fire team members to claim points on them to boost your own notoriety!

Can I get something cleared up here? Your main post on the page says you are not currently recruiting, although the edit date is a month ago. This page says you are, so I assume you are, the front page just isn't updated. With that....how does one go about signing up?

Can I get something cleared up here? Your main post on the page says you are not currently recruiting, although the edit date is a month ago. This page says you are, so I assume you are, the front page just isn't updated. With that....how does one go about signing up?

As stated earlier in the thread we are indeed recruiting and always looking for people to join our community, even if they arent interested in joining our in-house clan. Zenatsu was our previous Day Z campaign manager and simply forgot to update the post, which was created from an earlier thread. He has since stopped playing Day Z as often (due to Guild Wars 2 coming out) and has been replaced by CPT_Robbo as campaign manager. He has been remined that this post need supdating and will get round to updating soon.

Tired of going solo in Chernarus?

Want to group up and make new friends with mature players from all over the world?

Join the BSB Network - www.bsbnetwork.com

Edited by J.D

hey sign me up!

Get yourself over to our website, sign up, jump on Teamspeak and join the fun&games.

www.bsbnetwork.com

• Like 1

Still here and recruiting decent team players! Always open to fair and mature gamers with a bit of common sense! Got to our website for details @ www.bsbnetwork.com

A new week and a new Bounty HunterZ hit list, Who will we be hunting this week?

To find out more head over to www.bsbnetwork.com and join in the fun!

Edited by J.D

Always open to friendly, fair and mature gamers! Visit the website to get involved with our Day Z Community!

Open and recruiting - join us tonight for some games! Get on our teamspeak server to join in, details @ www.bsbnetwork.com

Still recruiting all active DayZ players, Come and join our ever growing fireteams over @ www.BSBNetwork.com

• Like 1

Still getting a good amount of new players joining our community every day, if you feel like joining and making some new friends head over to our website and fill out an application or jump on our TS server and jump in the LFG channel, all required information can be found in my sig.

We have recently started playing on a extremely well made DayZ Chernarus private hive run by Venthos you can check it out here http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/96474-dayz-redux-dayz-purist-focused-custom-dayz-mod-formerly-dayz-diaf/ it is well worth a mention and hopefully some of you will come join us.

Looking forward to some fresh meat...sorry faces :)

• Like 1

As Lick stated above we are currently playing the whitelisted server made by Venthous and all being well we should be heli hunting at some point today.

Come and join the madness! - www.BSBNetwork.com

Edited by J.D

Always open to friendly fair gamers. We are eagerly awaiting the launch of Day Z stand alone too!

Fire Team rosters have been updated. Details availale on our website @ www.bsbnetwork.com - link is under games menu "Day Z Survivors".

• Like 1

Stable, well established mature community. Come and join us today! Details @ www.bsbnetwork.com

BSB are currently looking for some active EU members to come join us on the nice fresh EU DayZ Redux server when it is up and running, you can find details on the mod @ http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/96474-dayz-redux-dayz-purist-focused-custom-dayz-mod-formerly-dayz-diaf/

If you are interested in joining us feel free to check out our TS or website using the info below, looking forward to seeing some new members.

Always open to fair mature gamers. @ www.bsbnetwork.com