zenatsu (DayZ)

[BSB] Network Recruiting

Get involved today and be ready for the launch of Day Z stand alone from day 1 with a well organised group of dedicated and friendly adult gamers! Details available @ our website www.bsbnetwork.com

New community servers coming soon! Keep an eye on our website or visit our forum for more details!

BSB are currently recruiting all serious and casual gamers, come and be part of our ever-growing gaming community.

More information can be found on our website - www.bsbnetwork.com

Always open to fair mature gamers. Why bother with another group that may not even be playing this time next month? We have been gaming since 2002 and as stable as the ground! http://ww.bsbnetwork.com

Still here , looking aheadto stand alone aswell as playing public and private hives.

First and foremost we are an open gaming community of mature and fair Players that tries to cater for and accommodate all types of gamer, from casual gamers who just want to occasionally hook up or run with other decent folk, to those whoa re looking for longer term and more dedicated/organised teams.

Take the time to browse our website and check us out @ http://www.bsbnetwork.com

Still open to all fair and friendly gamers. Check out our open community and free public TS server! Details are on our website @ http://www.bsbnetwork.com

We're also looking for groups and clans that wish to become partners of our community. Again, details on the website.

BSB are still recruiting for our very active DayZ Campaign. Feel free to jump on our TeamSpeak server and chat with us whilst playing or head over to our website and check it out.

My own small DayZ group are currently looking for 1 or 2 active members to join in our DayZ Taviana campaign. This group is very active and organised so not looking to just accept anyone but if you are interested you can find me on the BSB TeamSpeak server under Lickaholic or mention my name and the Taviana campaign on your application.

Countdown to standalone ticking down - get invovled with a STABLE and established community with fire teams and Day Z SA servers from launch! Get invovled today, we aim to accomodate everyone from occasional/casual gamers right upto hardcore gamers. Details @ website http://www.bsbnetwork.com

there a good bunch of guys regardless of the fact they banned me because i got global banned, unfortunatly shit happens would have liked it if they had some evidence of me cheating i can honestly say i have never used any hacks at all. Ah well good luck anyway

there a good bunch of guys regardless of the fact they banned me because i got global banned, unfortunatly shit happens would have liked it if they had some evidence of me cheating i can honestly say i have never used any hacks at all. Ah well good luck anyway

Zero tolerance on hacks I'm afraid, as explained beforehand on the user agreement every member of the community agrees to abide. The evidence to support your ban was provided by the administrators of the Day Z Redux servers in the form of logs. We banned on the back of their decision.

Unfortunately there isn't a single instance in the past 10 years where a player who has been accused of or banned for cheating where the relevant party hasn't claimed it to be unfair or because of some kind of mistake. We have a duty and obligation to protect our community members and our own reputation.

We are more than happy to revoke any bans if and when a player can provide information or evidence that their bans is a mistake or unjust. It's a sad state of affairs but it is a necessity that we must follow a strict policy of "suspend/ban first ask questions later" - if there are strong suspicions or evidence of foul play we will take this action and work it out once this protection is in place, if it is a mistake. It's regrettable but I would hope that our community members are mature enough to understand and respect the needs of this policy and have the patience and tolerance to persevere under it if/when they become a victim of it. As we have proven on at least one recent occasion when evidence was provided of a mistaken identity and a ban was revoked.

I'm sorry that you have fell foul of this, but at the end of the day it is your responsibility to play fair and provide us with evidence/proof to counter ours if there has been false accusations.

Edited by Box

Open gaming community, 300+ English speaking Day Z gamers (1600+ members in total), free public TS3 server, Day Z servers (including Stand Alone from launch) and stable, reliable community.

Get invovled today!

http://www.bsbnetwork.com

Our new Taviana server is now online, feel free to join the fun!

Seems nice - just joined the forums, though I am a bit clueless now. I'd want to team up with some of you, but perhaps writing an introduction would be smart?

• Like 1

Seems nice - just joined the forums, though I am a bit clueless now. I'd want to team up with some of you, but perhaps writing an introduction would be smart?

Howdy fella, glad you took the time to join our community website. If you're interested in getting a few games in with us just log into the TS3 server (address in my signature) and join one of the Channels. We also have a couple of servers up and running (see the servers page on our website for details). I wont be online gaming till aout 8:30 tonight. Theres a group of us playing on our Taviana server tonight.

• Like 1

I'll head right on and download Taviana then, and probably check in around that time. Guessing it's UK-time. :)

• Like 1

THanks for getting on last night mate, sorry I had to get off early (i got 10 month old son who;s a bit of a handful right now!!). Hope to get some games in with you soon though mate.

Hope you enjoyed the server too, some config tweaks coming this week though. The server is set to GMT+12 at present I think.