Zakificus

Helicopter Trolling

Since I assume most choppers will be quickly repaired and claimed by admins/larger clans I want to put together a group to counter this. Generally I play solo, and that leads to much difficulty finding vehicles at all, much less the high value ones. Larger groups can hit more spawn points, carry more parts, and generally have an upper-hand at claiming the vehicles, and soon choppers.

To counter this, I want to put together a group of maybe 3-5 people to combat choppers and cause general mischief. If I can organize a team of other players we can coordinate strikes on likely fuel points, spawn points, and likely travel routes for helicopters. I'd suggest we use mostly .50 Cals for their anti-material munitions as well as LMG's for good support fire and sustained damage to vehicles and teams.

I think it'd be a pretty awesome experience to take down a few choppers and whatnot. I imagine there would be a few epic firefights somewhere along the way. My hope is to get lucky enough to spot one being repaired and/or landing long enough to take out the entire piloting group and claim it for ourselves. I've played enough ARMA2 that I can pilot one if the opportunity arises. Additionally there is always the good old trap of leaving it in a field in a high traffic area and sniping everyone that enters the drivers seat / searches it for gear.

Anyone interested post here or pm me and we can arrange something. I can set up a teamspeak server if I get enough interest.

TL;DR:

Anyone want to help me destroy / capture some choppers when the patch is released and they're brought back?

Now that sounds like fun. I've got other commitments but good luck though.

I think shooting down helis even funnier than blowing cars :3

t47CM.jpg

I just like to imagine a team flying around being like "Ok so first we'll fly over Cherno shoot some noobs then up to NWAF to loot. Then we- WHAT THE FUCK?!" as the stats go to red and it starts spinning out of control, or just explodes. I don't know how effective it would be but it would be hilarious either way.

Even better, it crash lands and they all get out confused as to what the hell just happened. Then picking them off as they stand around the crash site haha.

Haha sounds like a pretty fun time. I'd be up for it. Also I'm experienced in piloting helicopters in ARMA 2 as well.