Sign in to follow this  
spongeyffs

[VIDEO] Time lapse - Elektrozavodsk

Hello there,

As a test I wanted to try a time lapse of Elektro.

Enjoy,

Ps. The music is Moo's Blues - The H Duo.

Edited by Spongey
  • Like 2

I just don't feel 30 min squeezed into 7 should be called timelapse. Just looks like fast foward.

• Like 1

Cool, I like the idea. Perhaps you should record a longer video and shorten it up more. 30 minutes shortened up to 7 isn't much of a difference in terms of speed.

Also, try filming the center of Cherno, it's a BIT more populated, thus you'll see more zombies chasin' some survivors ;)

Thought about something similiar ... Should look awesome to have a day/night cycle of Elektro/Cherno ... but 7 min is way too long

It was just a test, yeh 30 min is short, but you must also take into consideration of food/water. So I think 3 hours would be the max you can do without monitoring your PC/moving the mouse.

It was just a test, yeh 30 min is short, but you must also take into consideration of food/water. So I think 3 hours would be the max you can do without monitoring your PC/moving the mouse.

Simply cut that out?

Love the odd Zombie train that flows through the town every once and a while. You can see the Zombie AI at work a little. Like someone said, a Cherno time laps would be cool. May capture some vehicles and maybe a gun fight!

Simply cut that out?

True but the moving of the screen in general would ruin it completely I think.