Sign in to follow this  
BuddyMcFriend

Clothing Spawning?

Quick question, if you don't have an answer, don't be dumb and post something dumb.

As of right now, are clothing like Camo and Ghillie available in loot spawns? I'm running build 95248. If so, can you please tell me what build it's actually available in?

They wont be spawning until 1.7.2.4 of the DayZ patch is released. It just got released to server owners that don't care if it's completely broken. It will be released to everyone via sixlauncher when Rocket and crew feel it is ready for it.

Edited by BunnyHillPro
  • Like 2

Clothing is not based on the Arma build. It's based on the DayZ patch.

The current build is inferior to me. It's 1.7.2.3.

If you wait, the glory that is the 1.7.2.4 patch is going to unleash the camp models again.

Three cheers for me, patch 1.7.4.2!!!

When they are patched back in they will spawn in residential and castle areas like they used to.

They're back in now - I've found a Ghillie suit, and my friend found Camo clothing. Unfortunately, I'm not entirely sure if they're fixed, as I didn't wait 5-10 minutes before logging. On the positive side, it didn't make me go swimming the instant I put it on :)

Awesome info, Ghost. Where did you guys find yours, specifically?

Found mine in Cherno, in a residential building. Right near the back doorway to those houses with two floors (Not sure what they're called)

I believe my friend found Camo clothing in a deer stand, but I'm not entirely sure - I was more focused on trying to pinpoint the location of the gunfire near me :P

Edited by GhostPressure

I don't know if they have those in Elektro, I've actually never been to Cherno.

The type of building I found mine in is also in Elektro - it's right by the store, and the office/school? building.

Picked one up from a crash site this AM. Got it less than a minute before the server reset... Tight, it was there and I put it on after I got back in. Logged off once after that no issues and gonna log on tonight if I can and see what mischief I can get up too.