Sign in to follow this  
Lulua (DayZ)

Group of cheaters in DE 616 server

Hello!

I have found some guy on the airstrip with a truck. One of them killed me in a guilly suit with AS50 (he got 8shot in the head from me but he didnt give a shit. :))

After that they have killed each other.

Okey nothing strange. I run back.

Double checked the airstrip with binoculars. Found my corpse and my bicycle. Checking the hangar for millitary loot and suprise suprise a tracktor, a GAZ, an Old Hatchback, 2 Offroad Pickup Truck, a Motorcycle, a V3S Civilian and a Military Truck.

Also found 2 corpse (possible cheater ones) with AS50 + ammo, M14A2 + ammo, GPS, etc..

Me and my friend started to collect the stuff and hide it from the airstrip.

After an hour they logged in and killed us with the same gear as before.

I dont have any screenshot from the accident because I had to install fraps. After that i made some from the names.

Hope you can datamine out some information from the serverlog.

Server: DE 616 (v1.7.2.3/Beta 95248) [VETERAN|3DP:ON][GMT+2] dayzmod.com -hosted by gamed.de

Ip/port: 85.114.153.8 / 10000

Version: 1.62.95393

Time: 2012.July.27 (between 12:00 - 16:00 CET)

Cheaters name: |PKKA| N3Tw0rK and |PKKA|bizon4ik

there were some more |PKKA| guy but i am not sure they have cheated or not.

I know that information isn't much but if you find them or ban them let me know.

Thank you!

Lulua

post-71729-0-41264900-1343399542_thumb.j

the only suspicious thing is that they came back with same equipment. the rest is posible with no hacks..

the only suspicious thing is that they came back with same equipment. the rest is posible with no hacks..

Yeah its totaly possible to spawn 5+ vehicle in the hangar. you are right, thank you genius

oh god NOOOO I PLAY ON THIS SERVER MY VEHICLES ARE GONE! please pm me Lulua exactly what vehicles were there i want to make sure those hackers didnt take my stuff