Sign in to follow this  
Spindrift762

Stuck at Loading... Corrupted Hive data?

I've been playing dayz for about a month now and yesterday, experienced a weird graphical crash that I had to alt+f4 out of. I was not avoiding a PK,, My screen went crazy and then turned white on my with only the menu available, but no clickable. I'm running all the lastest patches on both BE and OA. I've also tried complete re installs of all the files. I've searched this issue both on and off these forums and have tried all the hot fixes the only thing I can come up with is some sort of corrupted data saved to the hive. I can no longer join any servers I jsut get forever stuck on the black 'loading screen'. Could a Dev please reset my hive info? I'd appreciate the help and am looking forward to playing again.

Thanks

• Like 1

Try sending a support ticket rather than posting on the forums for a HIVE reset.

However, you could try an update or reinstall of your display drivers.

• Like 1

Just sent in a ticket. Thanks for the thought, unfortunately I have done a full driver update.

I suspect I am having the exact same issue. Where does one file a support ticket?

nvm, found it:https://support.dayzmod.com/submitticket.php

Edited by sixdeadpandas

1. You go to dayzmod.com

2. In the right side you will see the "contact the team" button.

3.Click "Submit Ticket".

4. Tick the troubleshooting section and write !

5. ???????

6. PROFIT!

bump for Spindrift, he still needs help with this, has tried every single option out there and nothing has helped, dev's havent responded to his tickets, no work around has helped fix his issue. please advise thanks