Sign in to follow this  
Andonos

Cool American guy in Germany looking for buddies

I am new to this game, trying to find others with which to play. I speak English and German and have access to a teamspeak channel and i am also willing to use skype. Add me on Steam, My username is Peter Francis Geraci. Also i love you.

Edit: put in the correct username.

Edited by Andonos
  • Like 1

as someone who also only recently joined the ranks of survivors, i would advise you to try to play for yourself a few days, and experience the world unbiased. try to find what you think you like most about this game.

there are good guys and bad guys, indiscriminate bandits and elaborate killers, compassionate medics and greedy loot hoarders, zombie hunters and pvp junkies, sneaking through forests or urban warfare.. read the forums a bit, its full of great stories from all kinds of people.. great, moving stories, some sad and some hilarious..

and if you find something you would like to do, its much easier to find likeminded people..

if you're a bandit by heart, then you wont have much fun with friendlies, no matter how nice they might be.. same thing the other way round.. just my two cents :)

Cheers from sunny Bremen.

there, fixed the name. steam still confuses me after like years of using it.