Adrien (DayZ)

Bandage + Jerry Can + Empty whisky bottle = Molotov cocktail

I'm not sure if it's possible with the current game engine. I know for a fact it should be with the RV4 engine from Arma 3. I can't wait, can you?

I can see the animation now.

Survivor starts bandaging. Attaches bottle to arm. Pours out entire Jerry can onto self. Immolated.

• Like 2

Shouldn't be an entire jerry can though you wouldn't have to pour the entire thing just for one molotov

I would also like being able to make them near fuel locations much like you can get water near wells.

Maybe "click on bottle near fuel source, you get a petrol bottle"

"click on petrol bottle, adds molotov, if you dont have bandage, says "you must have bandage in inventory"

Think it has been mentioned before, main problem would be the animation since there is no such thing as being on fire in Arma 2, so it would have to be created completely.

Yeah, a lot of work needs to be done for this to work, but I like the idea of throwing a molotov cocktail into a zombie horde and watching angry burning zombies running around :D

You have my beans

Well it would be hilarious if zombies "ignore" the fire, dying and doing damage to everything around them while they are covered in fire particle effects.

"I was being chased by zombies, now I'm being chased by flaming zombies... great".