Sign in to follow this  
Slein

Played a while, now freeze in lobby all the time

So I played for about 5 hours, then another day it started showing problems, but I could still get in and play 5 hours. But now When I try to get into a game it freezes up in the lobby. There are some moments that I do get into a game, but those are about 1 in 30 tries. I got in once more for about 15 minutes and then it still froze up.

I tried reinstalling everything, six updater, manual install. Driver updates, Starting the game with steam, loggin in on different servers. No succes so far. It's really weird, because it worked fine for a while and then it just degraded. :s

Saw another post of soeone having the exact sae problem with the sae video card.

Specifications:

Intel® Core™ i7-3610QM processor

16 GB DDR3 1333 MHz

NVIDIA® GeForce GTX670M with 1,5 GB GDDR5

I just logged into a random server that wasn't dayZ and that works fine.

Really hope someone can help me out here. Had the best time playing for that 5 hours.

Nobody knows how to fix this right? :(

So I found one server that seems to work: LU190.

But I have no idea why the hell that one does work. I checked other servers with the exact same version and stuff, but those didn't work. Problem is that it doesn't seem to be nighttime on LU190 when I play and me and my friends enjoy playing at night more than during daytime. (in-game night that is)

Anyone has ore knowledge of servers and what might cause the problem?