Sign in to follow this  
nekryy

mate logs in and spawns anywhere

Hey guys me and my friends logged out at a forest in the nw. When we logged in, both of my mates were spawning somewhere else. On the Bottom Left was written that they were killed but they "respawned" with all of their gear.

Anyone knows about this bug? And does someone know how to prevent this kinda shit?

That happened to me twice, both times I spawned back as if I had died. I'm thinking that it happens when you log out in a spot where the server thinks you are in collision with the environment, like a tree, a tent, a rock or some other feature of the surrounding terrain. For me it happened when I had logged out near a tent and trees and the other time I was prone behind a counter in a grocery store, both times I had stuff very close to me.

• Like 1

well thx for the responds but i logged out directly to a tree and both of them were standing a little besides of me... strange :/

if it says he died that means that somebody killed him whiles he was on the setup complete. server thinks your dead so spawn you on the shore but still gives you your stuff