Mesmaster

Disabled Bus/Heli Crash Site/Well-geared Corpses at NW Airfield on US 1017

Well, just had a nice 3v3 fire-fight at the NW airfield where we ambushed a bus, but unfortunately it ended up coming down to a 1v1 sniper battle in which I lost, horribly. The good news is, there is only one lurking sniper standing between some enterprising bandits and a disabled bus, several well-armed corpses with: M4A1 CCO SD, DMR, NVG, GPS, Coyote packs, M16A2 M203, M249, PDWs, and a Heli-crash site, all just a little northwest of the southern barracks. I won't make it back in time, and neither will my friends, so have at it if you want.

• Like 1

i say heyheyeyeyheyheyey someones butthurt

How's that even being butthurt? He's telling people where his corpse and his team's corpses are so that way someone could get the gear off of them if they wanted it.

Haha that sniper was me. Good fight man..I sat out there covering the bus forever and was like hmmm..maybe he decided to go out and flank even further..sure enough, I scanned the horizon to the west and saw zombie spawns by the shack you were at. I wasn't going to shoot at first because I wasn't sure it was you..then I realized you were looking for me and decided to take the shot. I looted all the corpses by the buses (your friend fail was the whole reason we took the bus down there because we wanted our m16/203 back) and I wanted to take your gun as a trophy..but I wanted to get the bus out ASAP so I had to settle with your friend's M249 :P Just got two more murders with it at the airfield in fact!

• Like 1

I definitely had a lot of fun with it, we hadn't had a firefight like that in a while. We favorited the server and like to play on it often, so see you SLEPT guys around!

• Like 2

Thanks for playing on US 1017 =p

Haha that sniper was me. Good fight man..I sat out there covering the bus forever and was like hmmm..maybe he decided to go out and flank even further..sure enough, I scanned the horizon to the west and saw zombie spawns by the shack you were at. I wasn't going to shoot at first because I wasn't sure it was you..then I realized you were looking for me and decided to take the shot. I looted all the corpses by the buses (your friend fail was the whole reason we took the bus down there because we wanted our m16/203 back) and I wanted to take your gun as a trophy..but I wanted to get the bus out ASAP so I had to settle with your friend's M249 :P Just got two more murders with it at the airfield in fact!

I definitely had a lot of fun with it, we hadn't had a firefight like that in a while. We favorited the server and like to play on it often, so see you SLEPT guys around!

beans all around!

I love NWAF shootouts and standoffs. Nothing quite like it in any game I've ever played.

Sounds fun, but how would people know that it wasn't simply a trap? I guess you wouldn't waste your time with that, but still :P

Edited by Tiresomehoopla