paxtonmega

Looking for: Somebody to hook me up with a Sniper-Rifle...

... And here the discussion may start. I know, I know, "get out there and find your own Sniper you prick!" but let me explain...

First, there was the Idea to raid NWAF, SEAF, NEAF, Mili-Camps in Stary, Mili-Camps in Cherno, Deerstands, finding helicopter crash sites... the usual stuff as you may know... and here comes the problems:

We have been playing for 3 weeks now, found in 3 weeks of every-day-i-am-gambling style, solo and togehter, exactly only three helo sites, all raided, not even a FN FAL was there anymore... We have been on so many servers, have died while searching for the sites and we (i should explain: we, that means a three man survivor squad who DO NOT kill people on sight and just try to play the game seriously...) are a bit depressed about the fact, that there are so many empty spawn points. I mean, three weeks, running all over the map, finding only three helo's in consecutive search, that is somehow unfair...

The Barracks housed some solid M4A3 CCO's but no sniper was found, the mili camps housed some solid M16A2's and AK74-Cobra's but no Sniper was found. The Mili-Camps in Cherno housed some MP5's but no snipers. I am getting a bit desperate because I am used to sniping in ArmA 2 and i am pretty good so I was initially assigned squad sniper and saviour from bandit attacks but I dont even happen to find a god damn CZ550 wherever I go.

I know, many of you might say "well, bad luck" or "stop complaining, it's the game" but for me it is very depressing to start into a new day, searching the whole map and not finding ANY sniper. I dont want an AS50 or M107 instantly, all I want is a DMR or something, something I can work with, but all I find are AR's and flares as it seems. Even the damn deerstands didn't spawn any and somehow I get the feeling DayZ wants to troll me with that.

I dont have much at the moment, because I died recently but if there is anybody out here in the Survivor HQ who has a good soul and could hook me up with a Sniper I would hand everything i found later on gladly right over to you....

You know, I know this might sound like a set up for an ambush, I am not dumb myself, so if anybody wants to take the risk hit me up for Skype or Steam and you can get to know me better before giving it a go. I ENSURE YOU I WONT DO ANYTHING STUPID you just need to understand: I long for a sniper and wherever I go, there does not spawn any -.-

I wont be mad if there is nobody who wants to do it, i wont even be mad for bad comments and calling me names because I can think of how this all looks like... I am just asking and I know a lot of you guys have camps, tents or vehicles stuffed with cool stuff ;)

I just want to find a good survivor, maybe we can even play together if you like me, in that way i can repay the favour later...

• Like 2

If you have something good to offer i can hook you up with a svd or almost every other rifle

i have a SVD camo, a vary good weapon and has helped me a lot. im willing to give it to you for a price, first i just need blood and a weapon to replace it. msg me back if you want it

I'm currently sitting in the middle of a field with a broken leg. I know where I am so if you can get me back on my feet and full of blood I will hand over my CZ550?

I am not sure how you can be so unlucky,in an hour me and my friends found 3 DMR's at the NWAF

Hey I'm looking for some friends to run with in this game? I keep getting shot from behind when I don't have a random ally I met with me. Whenever I find survivors I'm skilled at the game so I lead them to hospitals and help them out. I've gone beyond AK's, been alive for days, yet I still can't find atleast 3 people to watch my back. Add me on steam, LeBanishedAngel

I know of a tent city with 15 m107s 12 as50s 46 dmrs 32 m24s an uncountable amount of cz550s and 6 svds I took all the svds though (every gun has over 1000 bullets for it.) so I'm just lolzing at ur 3 weeks of no sniper. (When I get back from vaca on Tuesday ill give u an m107 with 12 mags (and an invite for u and ur friends to join our team)

Edited by nomonater

im in a very similar dilemma, been looking all over the place for a sniper for over a week now, ive got an AK kobra if anyone wants to swap it for a dmr/m24 but to be honest i just wanna find a good group of people to play with and then finding a sniper im sure will be alot easier..

Lol damn... I know the feeling bro, I'll donate an as50 with 5 mags. Talk with me in private messages.

I can't play today though, we will meet up tommorow ye? Stay close to the coastline.

Btw first post ftw :D

I know of a tent city with 15 m107s 12 as50s 46 dmrs 32 m24s an uncountable amount of cz550s and 6 svds I took all the svds though (every gun has over 1000 bullets for it.) so I'm just lolzing at ur 3 weeks of no sniper. (When I get back from vaca on Tuesday ill give u an m107 with 12 mags (and an invite for u and ur friends to join our team)

How old did you say you were?

12? Nah. Your profile says you are 21 but in a post recruiting for your "clan," you say you are 15 years old. Nice try, though.

Your post is a blatant lie. You made up everything you wrote and listed off all the snipers in the game and just thought because CZ 550's are weakest they must be the most common and therefore said they were "uncountable."

In order to have that many weapons/ammunition stored, the tent city would need over 100 tents in it.

You said each gun has "1000s of ammunition," so divided by the 6 snipers you listed, thats already putting your tent city at 6000 rounds of ammunition. I didn't count the m107 ammo being divided amongst the M107 and the AS 50 because you said EACH sniper has 1000s of ammunition.

A single tent can only hold 50 (maybe 53?) items and 10 weapons.

Just to have that many snipers, the tent city would already need at least 10 or 15 tents, so we can place your "tent city" at having around 150 tents in it, if the camp has roughly 50 CZ 550's considering you counted 46 DMR's, and it has an "uncountable" amount of CZ 550's, it must be higher than 50 but that was a rough estimate.

Nice try, again, however you may want to age a bit before you post things that outrageous again.

Edited by LordRayken

Lord its an tent city for at least a 25 man team (I've seen about tht many ppl with the same clan tag there) and the city has 115 tents and 1 ural a v3s s103 2 atvs and an offroader. So its easily feasable but nice try and I understand its hard to believe but these guys have everything (except the fucking m4a1 HWS m203 I have been looking for forever now.) Hell I thought it was a glitch or something 1st time I saw it.

I can part with my DMR, pm me back please!

Edited by Sinfulsebastian
  • Like 1

Sinfulsebastian, he is my hero now. He has proven a good Survivor and a friendly to all Players that deserve it! Let me tell you our story:

You know that two bridges behind Kamenka? Yeah? Well, today there was a trade going down! In exchange for that precious DMR he got, I was sent to deliver some stuff to a guy I had to meet on the bridge, in exchange for a tent I gave the items to him. Yeah, he used me as a bait and I would have been the one that should have died if the other guy brought some friends and it was my life at risk, but i took that just because i wanted to. And as for now, I would do it again without even asking!

Smoothly and with overwatch by Sinfulsebastian the deal went down and afterwards I made my hike back to him. As promised I gave him the tent from the guy, he dropped off the DMR with three clips and our ways parted after the successfull trade.

parted you say? Maybe for now, but not for long. We can gladly say now, that we have found other friendly survivors and if you ask me, he now has my eyes, my trigger finger and, on top of all, my beans!

Thank you sinfulsebastian, thank you for the DMR and for giving me a bit of faith in the DayZ community back!

Edited by PaxtonMega

Sinfulsebastian, he is my hero now. He has proven a good Survivor and a friendly to all Players that deserve it! Let me tell you our story:

You know that two bridges behind Kamenka? Yeah? Well, today there was a trade going down! In exchange for that precious DMR he got, I was sent to deliver some stuff to a guy I had to meet on the bridge, in exchange for a tent I gave the items to him. Yeah, he used me as a bait and I would have been the one that should have died if the other guy brought some friends and it was my life at risk, but i took that just because i wanted to. And as for now, I would do it again without even asking!

Smoothly and with overwatch by Sinfulsebastian the deal went down and afterwards I made my hike back to him. As promised I gave him the tent from the guy, he dropped off the DMR with three clips and our ways parted after the successfull trade.

parted you say? Maybe for now, but not for long. We can gladly say now, that we have found other friendly survivors and if you ask me, he now has my eyes, my trigger finger and, on top of all, my beans!

Thank you sinfulsebastian, thank you for the DMR and for giving me a bit of faith in the DayZ community back!

It was me you met on the railway bridge Paxton :D

I dont know if you were aware that i'm a Whitelist medic before the trade, but i would never have shot you lol.

Thanks for trusting me to stand on the bridge saluting as i approached.

Just completed the trade successfully. Met at the railway bridge west of Kamenka. Sinfulsebastian sent his friend who was unarmed to meet me. We met with a salute before he took the tent from my bag then put the traded items in. We saluted, and ran off the bridge in different directions.

And now i'm happy as i have gps and nvg's back :D

• Like 1

It was me you met on the railway bridge Paxton :D

I dont know if you were aware that i'm a Whitelist medic before the trade, but i would never have shot you lol.

Thanks for trusting me to stand on the bridge saluting as i approached.

Sinfulsebastian told me you were a medic and I really apreciate your work :)

The trade was good and I am glad you found your way to this thread, alongside sinfulsebastian I now know two more friendlies I can count on when I need help and you two now know that I am trustworthy too :) That's what it is all about: Building up a certain level of trust!

Hope you get along well with your new gear and god speed with your medic team :)

• Like 1