Syprus

Looking for people to play with? Look no further!

Hello fellow survivors! Are you tired of being alone in the vast apocalyptic world that we are all dumped into? Would you like a nice conversation while running from one town to the other? Or perhaps just want somebody to cover you while your looting a body? Well then look no further! Zapto Gaming Society is currently looking for more DayZ players.

We are a gaming community so we do actually play other games aswell. (Including TF2,BF3,Testdrive 2.. etc)

We have a active Teamspeak 3 server and your welcome to pop on and meet the fella's!

baw.zapto.org

Obviously a headset is required, otherwise there isent much point in coming into a voice communication program ;)

We currently have 3 players who have DayZ and try to play regulary. But we are looking to increase this to roughly 10 or so.

The larger part of the community is from the UK, but i myself am from Belgium and we also have members from Finland, Denmark, and even the US!

We are NOT a ''serious'' clan, we dont 'order' our members to do stuff like scavenge. Our main goal is fun, and we would like to accomplish this by means of teamwork.

WE ARE OF NO PART AFFILIATED WITH DAYZ, we are just a gaming community that loves playing DayZ (and other games)

PS: We are still looking for fresh mature people! ^^ We've done a few raids on the airfield and are currently well armed so we're not too worried about bandits!

Edited by Syprus
  • Like 1

Your link doesn't appear to work,but I would love to join you guys. UK player - 24

Your link doesn't appear to work,but I would love to join you guys. UK player - 24

Its not a link, its the details for our TS3 server ;)

We are currently playing, so i'm not checking this every so often. Please just get on TS3 ^^

Hè man mag ik aub meedoen ? I also speak english 28 years old from Amsterdam The netherlands would like to play with some adults thank you

I've never used teamspeak but I have heard of it. How do I use that link you posted to find/join you guys

I've never used teamspeak but I have heard of it. How do I use that link you posted to find/join you guys

You download TS3 (free) and you type in the link into the adress bar, ofcourse type your username into the username tab and press connect ^^ easy peasey lemon squeezy

Btw we are still looking for fresh survivors ^^ We've done quite alot of 4 man squads lately and its been alot of fun. If you want to join our squads please dont hesitate! ^^ (mainly EU players). But we do have a few from Amerika aswell! (roughly 5-6)

Come on to our teamspeak server we have 100 slots ready for all sorts of players playing dayz. Anyone welcome to come along and have a game with us and a few other guys i play with. currently cruising around in a pack of about 4 or 5 regularly and all up we have 35+ that play. We constatly have 10+ people online every night so finding a group is easy.

TS ip: ts36.gameservers.com:9324

If no one is in just go afk or wait until someone comes on im sure someone will drag you and have a chat.

No registation is require, and we are a community but we do have a clan as well if interested.

Come on to our teamspeak server we have 100 slots ready for all sorts of players playing dayz. Anyone welcome to come along and have a game with us and a few other guys i play with. currently cruising around in a pack of about 4 or 5 regularly and all up we have 35+ that play. We constatly have 10+ people online every night so finding a group is easy.

TS ip: ts36.gameservers.com:9324

If no one is in just go afk or wait until someone comes on im sure someone will drag you and have a chat.

No registation is require, and we are a community but we do have a clan as well if interested.

What the hell dude, go post your shit somewhere else... Nobody wants a 100 man community that has like 50 2 man squads.. piss off ^^

Very fun squad to play with, had a lot of success lately. Been rolling with these guys for 3 days, and nothing but good has come out of it. (Mostly :D)

Greetings, added you on TS and using same username as here and DayZ, looking forward to surviving the apocalypse with you guys.

Hey i`m interested. i`m 17 yrs old, speak french and english, consider myself mature... lol, and have a good headset (turtlebeach x12`s) and can play most nights, skype name: Thetroubadour21

steam: agent_Wasp

email: will give upon request.

thx.

Sure Barack, Please join the Teamspeak 3 server when you can so we can meet up and get to know eachother (Voice communication is important in general). Friends tend to play alot better together then just some guys that kinda hang around eachother. ^^

Hi guys,

This group seems to be exactly what i am looking for, a releaxed atmosphere for people just wanting to enjoy the game.

I would like to join you if you are still looking for players. I am 25, male, from Scotland, I have teamspeak 3 although havent used it much.

I am used to the day Z game and have been playing it for some time, although i think its time to try and join up with people cos i am sick of getting killed looting on my own. This game has to be better playing with other people who are not bandits ;)

I just recently died looting elektro but will be on tonite with a new character if you are interested?

What server do you guys play on, if you could pm me those details that would be great?

Hi guys,

This group seems to be exactly what i am looking for, a releaxed atmosphere for people just wanting to enjoy the game.

I would like to join you if you are still looking for players. I am 25, male, from Scotland, I have teamspeak 3 although havent used it much.

I am used to the day Z game and have been playing it for some time, although i think its time to try and join up with people cos i am sick of getting killed looting on my own. This game has to be better playing with other people who are not bandits ;)

I just recently died looting elektro but will be on tonite with a new character if you are interested?

What server do you guys play on, if you could pm me those details that would be great?

Hey buddy! Yeah we're still looking for a few members, please join us on TS3 whenever uve got time (baw.zapto.org)

Every time I've played with these guys it has been either a fun or interesting(not in a bad) experience or more often than not, both.

Sounds Great, I too would like to join... what server do you guys use ?? and I will try and raise you on TS3 , just downloaded it.. i dont think they come much more matyre....LOL.. I am 50.. from NSW, Australia

Hi, I've been playing DayZ for a few weeks now and am really tired of playing on my own. This game definitely needs a group to run with. I would love to join your group whenever they are online. Have got TeamSpeak and a mic (pointless wothout really) and will jump on most evenings and weekends.

Currently in the North East and have no transportation other than my wee legs.

Just let me know where I need to be and I'll run until I'm hungry.

BTW - in game name is Benny