Sign in to follow this  
jaymurphy98@hotmail.co.uk

Balota suprise.

It was around 3 PM with my clan and we was at the Balota Airstrip, we were already loaded out with Sniper rifles, M4a3 CCO, ak's etc. The server had just given a restart warning so the safe people we are we log out behind the hangers in the dense (ish) tree line. We log back in with only 5 players online, my clan being 3 of those. As we log back in we hear shots.

"That's a Winchester shot right there." I point out, scanning the strip "Nah, I hear Ak shot's." Says my buddy to my left.

We wait it out, and decide to come to an agreement that the person/s is/are in the 2nd hanger. I give the order for shoot on sight, and to move up the the small bushes. Then, two guys run out the back, not knowing the moments that await them. "Open fire!!" I shout to my clan. The small bursts of the M4a3's and ak's surround the air. We had the best advantage. The element of surprise.

The did not have a clue of what was going down and ran like headless chickens. I get a kill on a guy with an M1014 and he falls. The guy with an AK spots me as I reload and opens fire. I prone behind the small bristle and hear the shots hit the dirt. I quickly stand back up, open fire at his head and get my second kill. We wait 2 minutes, nobody was given the all clear to check the bodies.

One of our AK guys walks out, (at this time we was on shoot on site) as he walks to the body, we was un-aware of him doing so and we opened fire. The most tragic thing in a team just happened, the loss of communication. He shouts "I'm down, I'm down! Somebody shot me!" We stay silent, knowing the inevitability that we just shot on our own guy. "D-did you just go out to the body?" "Yes, yes I did! I went to check it and was shot!" "Dude, that was us, I did not give the all clear to check the bodies...." Luckily he spawns in Balota and heads up to us.

We then log, and discuss about all clears and when not to walk out in a fire fight. The most important thing in an organised team in a zombie rules world is communication, without it.

You

Are

Dead

Edited by Dead_Shot
  • Like 1

Fully decked out players camping Balota for fresh spawns. No beans for you. If it had been a story about Green Mountain, Stary or the NW airfield then I would have been impressed.

• Like 5

Fully decked out players camping Balota for fresh spawns. No beans for you. If it had been a story about Green Mountain, Stary or the NW airfield then I would have been impressed.

Actually, we was not camping, we headed there for some supplies and possibly food, so you sir, are wrong, apology accepted.
  • Like 1

It was around 3 PM with my clan and we was at the Balota Airstrip, we were already loaded out with Sniper rifles, M4a3 CCO, ak's etc

Actually, we was not camping, we headed there for some supplies and possibly food, so you sir, are wrong, apology accepted.

You were fully geared out yet were at Balota airstrip meaning you would have had to have come from a dozen or so kilometers up north. You would have passed through many towns that would have had viable sources of food and would have passed a fair few deer stands that would have contained more than enough ammo for you. You could have also visited the tents at Stary Sobor for ammo.

So I'm wrong? No. You were only there with the intention of harassing fresh spawns with nothing to their names except for low grade weapons. Scumbag squad too afraid to loot the NWAF incase they come across better geared squads.

Edited by Unholy_Kyono
  • Like 11

You were fully geared out yet were at Balota airstrip meaning you would have had to have come from a dozen or so kilometers up north. You would have passed through many towns that would have had viable sources of food and would have passed a fair few deer stands that would have contained more than enough ammo for you. You could have also visited the tents at Stary Sobor for ammo.

So I'm wrong? No. You were only there with the intention of harassing fresh spawns with nothing to their names except for low grade weapons. Scumbag squad too afraid to loot the NWAF incase they come across better geared squads.

Lol, please dont comment if you do not know the facts. We have not even been to stary, the furthest we have been is Zelenogorsk, my friend found the M4 and we found AKS near the coast. We went to the airstrip for food. We do not kill fresh spawns because we are not dicks, so please, do not post if you do not know the facts ;)

Scumbag campers are scumbags. Nobody goes to an airfield to loot food, that's just idiocy.

• Like 1

Your responses to your story are full of contradictions. Scumbag squad killing fresh spawns.

I like how you are making assumptions and have the audacity to tell the OP what he himself was doing, why do something like that? the outcomes for you here are:

1. You are right but you can never prove it

2. You are wrong and you look like a total jackass

Maybe OPs group looted their way south and decided to do all future looting on the coast. This way should a squad member fall, they can meet up faster. This is one of many possibilities. No beans for YOU good sir.

Edit - forgot quote

Edited by Komotez
  • Like 1

While you have to agree that its possible to find an M4 and AKS somewhere else not too far North, (found a silenced M4 in a tent outside of elektro) you don't go to an airstrip for food. Nobody does. Not saying you were spawn camping, but an airfield for food? Nah.

Edited by MRJOEYBON
  • Like 1

Unholy_Kyono:

What's so great about green mountain? I'm currently there and it's just... nothing. 3 deer stands a big antenna and a non-lootable military building.

Terribly written story. Centering the text doesn't make you look intelligent either.

Going to the airfield to find food, and then you murder noobies who are there looking for "Babies first AK".

Yeah, you guys are bad.

• Like 1

Hey, if i'm passing through on my ATV from kammy, ill take a few shots at people near the tower, whats the point of being a bandit if your not going to shoot everyone? A true bandit doesnt care who he shoots, he just cares who shoots him.

• Like 2

Unholy_Kyono:

What's so great about green mountain? I'm currently there and it's just... nothing. 3 deer stands a big antenna and a non-lootable military building.

Green Mountain is a general hot spot for PvP action. Its like a mini north as people usually pass through there looting the deer stands and such on their way north. I always pass by it a little way to the east at Pogorevka and usually always hear gunshots coming from it when passing by.

Unholy_Kyono:

theres like 2 vehicle spawns there or something

I honestly like how you said you don't kill fresh spawns. Yet you killed fresh spawns in your story. Just because they are armed doesn't remove the fresh spawn off them

I honestly like how you said you don't kill fresh spawns. Yet you killed fresh spawns in your story. Just because they are armed doesn't remove the fresh spawn off them

Does for me, kill or be killed.

Guys, grow up. Honestly. Of course we weren't shooting freshly spawned newbies. We were merely passing by the airstrip, and while we were there, we took the chance to look for better weapons. Who wouldn't? And yes, we were in fact looking for supplies. But not necessarily in the airstrip. When we heard the shots being fired, we just couldn't risk anything, so we shot on sight. Like Scavenger said, kill or be killed. And since they were probably looking for weapons in the airstrip too, chances are that they would most likely be hostile.

when i get there , it's usually alone because of the poorness of the drops at this place : only one spot for weapon , this is very bad place , especially for a full crew to stuff , so no beans for you too i know you where there for fresh kills , i don't even raid this place alone because i know only one spot drop and is rarely up due to newbs all arround.

what would a crew harvest there , there is only noobs and at best 1 aco or 1aka wep. clans dont go there for ressuply ;)

you lie pretty bad mister fresh killa ;)

i died there today freshly respawned naked vs 2 snipers. camping place.... guys like you ... blablabla.... campers...

true story

Edited by bwarky

when i get there , it's usually alone because of the poorness of the drops at this place : only one spot for weapon , this is very bad place , especially for a full crew to stuff , so no beans for you too i know you where there for fresh kills , i don't even raid this place alone because i know only one spot drop and is rarely up due to newbs all arround.

what would a crew harvest there , there is only noobs and at best 1 aco or 1aka wep. clans dont go there for ressuply ;)

you lie pretty bad mister fresh killa ;)

OK listen, my clan is mainly shoot on sight, they were not even fresh spawns. We did not specifically go to the AIRSTRIP for supplies, if you did not realise there is a small town next to Balota AND the military tents. Besides, two guys run at us with shotguns and ak's, I for one wont take the risk.

I like to camp the south airfield youd be suprised how many people sit on the tower and snipe noobs or on the mountain behind. Got a nice collection of nvg, gps, 50 cal rifles and dmrs killing the players that camp the noobs. My favorite is sniping zombies chasing unarmed players lol they always think im shooting at them and never get any thanks for saving them from the zeds =./

only one spot for weapon ,