FiX (DayZ)

[Vert Hosting] DayZ Servers | All maps supported! | New AUSTRALIAN location! | DayZ Unleashed!

I've ony 2 problem with this server, the first are the cheaters, there is no way to stop them, the second is the sync with the hive, we lose every veicle at every restart, butm cause we receive an email from the other hoster ( vilayer ), we have thinked that is a global probem. The vilayer email say that is a problem with 95885 version but with releas 96960 the problem with hive update will be solved ...

the new version they tolking about as released but, our shit server dont save anything, help to say ANYTHING, No veicle, no thent ! nothing of nothing everi time i restart the server the chopper return broken on the island, the pickup and van broken at the gas station, 2 bike at the lightousem and v35 at the cave, We know every starting spown because every day we play TE SAME GAME, and the most stupid thing what is ? is that: WE PAY FOR THIS !!! we pay for been killed from tha hakers and we cant ban them because battle eye -KICK US is we go in admin panel.

And now gwbrewer is saying to us that sync is a server time zone problem that can be solved ? i hope that is a joke.

I've ony 2 problem with this server, the first are the cheaters, there is no way to stop them, the second is the sync with the hive, we lose every veicle at every restart, butm cause we receive an email from the other hoster ( vilayer ), we have thinked that is a global probem. The vilayer email say that is a problem with 95885 version but with releas 96960 the problem with hive update will be solved ...

the new version they tolking about as released but, our shit server dont save anything, help to say ANYTHING, No veicle, no thent ! nothing of nothing everi time i restart the server the chopper return broken on the island, the pickup and van broken at the gas station, 2 bike at the lightousem and v35 at the cave, We know every starting spown because every day we play TE SAME GAME, and the most stupid thing what is ? is that: WE PAY FOR THIS !!! we pay for been killed from tha hakers and we cant ban them because battle eye -KICK US is we go in admin panel.

And now gwbrewer is saying to us that sync is a server time zone problem that can be solved ? i hope that is a joke.

The cheaters are a global issue - we can install a community ban list for you.

We can update your server to 96061, but that is an ArmA version - nothing to do with the DayZ mod.

We're implementing TCAdmin currently, so you get a very good admin panel (same thing that Vilayer use).

James Warner

Vert Hosting

To any of our customers on DAYZ-US-C1, we're sorry for the downtime.

We were discussing having the RAM on the dedicated node doubled, and due to a misunderstanding between us and the technicians, they took down the server and upgraded the RAM without us saying to.

This happened at 4am this morning (GMT+12 - where I live) so I wasn't up whilst this happened.

Again, we're sorry about the downtime, but your server experience should be better as there is now more RAM available.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Edited by FiX

Maintenance has been scheduled on DAYZ-US-C3 for 5PM CST tomorrow to upgrade the RAM. Tickets have been sent to the clients this affects.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

New dedicated server hardware coming in now for Seattle!

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Just purchased a 50 Slot out of Kansas. Looking forward to the Hosting. Lets see how it goes :D

Just purchased a 50 Slot out of Kansas. Looking forward to the Hosting. Lets see how it goes :D

Your server has been setup, sorry about the wait.

Good news, DayZ Team are now offering instant Instance provisioning, so no more 8 days waits :D

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Your server has been setup, sorry about the wait.

Good news, DayZ Team are now offering instant Instance provisioning, so no more 8 days waits :D

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Setup was very fast. Less than 48 hours. We have also been very pleased with the support. No complaints here :D

All DayZ regular servers are going to be updated to 1.7.2.6 and Hive 0.7.4 in the next 24 hours. If you would not like your server updated, please send in a support ticket.

The French servers are going to be updated first, followed by the Kansas ones and finally the Seattle ones.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Almost all servers have been updated to the latest version of DayZ and Hive. There are some servers left as they were not updated as they had a large amount of players on-line and we did not want to interrupt the services. If you still need your service updated, you can either use the Update button in the TCAdmin control panel (please turn your server off before you try install any updates) or just contact us via support ticket.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

More ArmA II versions have been made available for installation through the control panel.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Just wanted to say thanks so much to Vert for setting up and helping me with my Dayz server they really are top guys who know there stuff. James has got back to me with any issues or requests that I have had would recommend Vert to anyone looking to host a server. Well done guys keep up the good work.

Jay

Jayb_uk

IE2 -Dayz survival/PVP/role - server

Just wanted to say thanks so much to Vert for setting up and helping me with my Dayz server they really are top guys who know there stuff. James has got back to me with any issues or requests that I have had would recommend Vert to anyone looking to host a server. Well done guys keep up the good work.

Jay

Jayb_uk

IE2 -Dayz survival/PVP/role - server

Glad you like our services :)

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Just ordered 2 servers Chernarus Private and Lingor Private Will comment soon on review on how they work!

Crossing fingers heard good things

Just ordered 2 servers Chernarus Private and Lingor Private Will comment soon on review on how they work!

Crossing fingers heard good things

Your order is a little back in the queue, but will be being provisioned in the next few hours :)

James Warner

Vert Hosting

I just wanted to come on and say that since purchasing a hosting package with Vert, they have been extremely responsive in responding to our questions and requests, and our community has been very pleased. As a server owner, a responsive host with the knowledge and experience that the Vert Support Team has provided is extremely important. I highly recommend these guys, and the cost is very competitive Don't become just another monthly invoice for the bigger hosts. These guys ROCK!

US 3219 - MCL33T.com

I just wanted to come on and say that since purchasing a hosting package with Vert, they have been extremely responsive in responding to our questions and requests, and our community has been very pleased. As a server owner, a responsive host with the knowledge and experience that the Vert Support Team has provided is extremely important. I highly recommend these guys, and the cost is very competitive Don't become just another monthly invoice for the bigger hosts. These guys ROCK!

US 3219 - MCL33T.com

We're glad you like our services :)

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Dear James Warner,

We need a new private DayZ Takistan 1.2 server, will you offer this map in the near future?

We're looking into supporting other map types, but since the host that is hosting the other map types are keeping the files private (for them to earn more profit from these exclusive maps), we will have to develop our own ones. We may be doing this in the near future.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

We're looking into supporting other map types, but since the host that is hosting the other map types are keeping the files private (for them to earn more profit from these exclusive maps), we will have to develop our own ones. We may be doing this in the near future.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Yeah seems so, Hopefully you can get Takistan map in the near future :)

I will be waiting!

Thanks!

Edited by Huey

So far Great support both servers work find Just cant figure out how to use the Timezone Change bat file with the server Everything i have tried doesnt work and it stays the same.

So far Great support both servers work find Just cant figure out how to use the Timezone Change bat file with the server Everything i have tried doesnt work and it stays the same.

It does mention you need to start the server within 120 seconds of changing it.

It does mention you need to start the server within 120 seconds of changing it.

We've helped him through the issue. Some of the servers require a database to have some modifications done to apply the correct time zone.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Edited by FiX