FiX (DayZ)

[Vert Hosting] DayZ Servers | All maps supported! | New AUSTRALIAN location! | DayZ Unleashed!

Hello. I inquired earlier through your customer support about a Private server in the Seattle Area. Just curious, what is the turn-around like on your private servers?

Thanks!

Hello. I inquired earlier through your customer support about a Private server in the Seattle Area. Just curious, what is the turn-around like on your private servers?

Thanks!

Turn around time depends on the staff available at the time. Since it is the weekend, it should be within an hour of any member of our staff receiving your order.

If you order is placed within the next hour or so it will definitely be processed within an hour from that, any orders after will be provisioned from 8am onwards (it is currently 9.30pm).

Worst case scenario is up to 24 hours, but that is very unlikely, especially on the weekends.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

To all customers who are having issues with TCAdmin / their servers, we are working currently to fix this.

Edit: We have determined that only our main Seattle node is down and are working to bring it back online.

Edit 2: All nodes and subsequent servers are back online and functioning 100%. Any customer affected will have received an extra day on their billing period for free.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Edited by FiX

So far great Customer Support, They have helped me threw every problem i have hit. The servers are non laggy and are always up an running perfectly I would Easily recommend Verthosting to anyone who is new or even old to Dayz that want to host there own server.

Just wanted to post that I had 32 players on yesterday and the server performed excellent. I was worried the load would of slowed things down. Took a few extra seconds to load in, but that's given with that many players. Still very impressed.

So far great Customer Support, They have helped me threw every problem i have hit. The servers are non laggy and are always up an running perfectly I would Easily recommend Verthosting to anyone who is new or even old to Dayz that want to host there own server.

Just wanted to post that I had 32 players on yesterday and the server performed excellent. I was worried the load would of slowed things down. Took a few extra seconds to load in, but that's given with that many players. Still very impressed.

Glad you both enjoy our services :)

James Warner

Vert Hosting

We're adding more ArmA II Beta versions to the TCAdmin panel now.

They should be available soon.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

The latest versions of the ArmA II beta patch are now available in TCAdmin for all users on all types of ArmA II based services.

Dedicated servers will be coming soon.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

We are working with ViLayer to get both Takistan and Fallujah maps available.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Dedicated server pricing updated!

James Warner

Vert Hosting

More ArmA II beta patches have been added to the update section of the TCAdmin control panel.

DayZ Panthera coming soon!

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Edited by FiX

So far great support Both my Chernarus and Lingor Run Great!

Edited by winman

So far great support Both my Chernarus and Lingor Run Great!

Glad you like our services :)

Maintenance on both WHMCS (billing) and TCAdmin (the control panels) have been scheduled for 2 hours between Monday the 8th of October at 10.00pm (GMT/UTC) until midnight.

We will me migrating both these services to a new web server for increased performance. Game services should not be affected.

Should an event arise in which you need to contact us urgently, you can email James at james@verthosting.com and Blake at blake@verthosting.com or contact us on Skype with the Skype name of verthosting.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Just an update on our maintenance:

We're just waiting on two more nodes to come back online (DayZ-EU2 and DayZ-US-C2). WHMCS and all other TCAdmin servers have been moved over successfully :)

Those on EU2 and US-C2, please be patient. We will keep your game servers online but the panel will not work currently.

On the brighter side of things:

We will have another European node running soon.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

All maintenance complete and all nodes are up :)

James Warner

Vert Hosting

I don't think you need to spam your thread three times in one day for maintenance... that's what email and WHMCS announcements are for...

• Like 1

I don't think you need to spam your thread three times in one day for maintenance... that's what email and WHMCS announcements are for...

Sorry about that, we just want to make sure that everyone knows exactly what is happening :)

Feel free to delete / merge those posts.

I will try to keep all posts consolidated in the future.

We have finished developing our own Whitelisting software for private hives, you can have it added on request via support ticket or added with your server on a new order via the notes section.

We can also install other mods to your server (e.g. rMod) on request :)

James Warner

Vert Hosting

We're expecting our new French node in later today / tomorrow :)

Some people have been asking about our community hive, about what it is:

The community hive we offer is our version of the regular DayZ hive based on Bliss software instead of the more buggy regular hive. It is more flexible than the regular hive, more stable and above all, faster.

We offer one for every map we offer, and customers can move into it / out of it at any time on request (through support ticket).

Hope that clears it up for everyone :)

And on another note, private hive users get full remote MySQL access (so they can perform tasks like taking database backups, for example) as well as PHPMyAdmin access. Please remember to update your bliss.ini if you ever change the password to your MySQL user as otherwise your server will stop working.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Edited by FiX

More ArmA II beta patch updates have been pushed to TCAdmin (the latest three).

Another MySQL server has been opened up in Kansas City, if clients would like to switch their databases onto the new node, feel free to open up a support ticket about it.

All new orders for US based servers will get access to the new node with their orders.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Had a lot done today!

Here's what we've done:

• Added more maps
  • Upgraded to Bliss 0.23
  • Added support for BlissPerfLib
  • Added DayZ Anti-Hax, BEC, BlissPerfLib and Care Packages to the purchase options
  • Added 6 guides to the knowledge-base
  • Allowed clients to change maps of their own accord
  • Recalibrated the pricing
  • Retired the old coupons
  • Started work on our own set of tools :)

James Warner

Vert Hosting

I have a question, with the mysql db access its possible to change vehicle types/amount/spawnlocations, loot tables, etc?

If its possible I'm considering to purchase a private hive server from your service.

I have a question, with the mysql db access its possible to change vehicle types/amount/spawnlocations, loot tables, etc?

If its possible I'm considering to purchase a private hive server from your service.

Yes, it is entirely possible to modify every aspect of the server. As long as the positions entered are valid and it is set up correctly, your custom items (buildings, vehicles, etc) will spawn.

We've added more maps to the list of available ones for servers. The packages will follow along in TCAdmin soon, with the latest few Arma 2 updates.

James Warner

Vert Hosting