FiX (DayZ)

[Vert Hosting] DayZ Servers | All maps supported! | New AUSTRALIAN location! | DayZ Unleashed!

Are you doing private hives yet.. since it is legal now

We aren't really supposed to discuss those here.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Where do you get 35 a month from?

Where do you purchase it?

Follow the Kansas or France link on the original post for a DayZ Server #3, and enter the code 50SLOT35 in the promo code box before purchasing.

Any clue when they are coming? I have some angry people

Have to go ask Rocket on that one :P

I'm hoping for some time early tomorrow morning.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Just had a load of server instances come in :)

All but two servers are setup / awaiting customer reply.

Those final two I'll try get going tomorrow, some software bug on one of our Kansas servers is stopping me from releasing them to our clients.

If you haven't got your server yet, you should be getting it in 12 hours or less.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

FiX man.. From what it looks like you are the business.. You have to get help or this business will die before it starts.. People can't wait this long for support.. I am saying this out of kindness of my heart.. Get help bro.. My ticket has gone untouched for way to long in your queue.

Edited by gwbrewer

Did you email me? I didn't get anything.

Your server was one of the ones that was having a software issue - I'm working on it now.

FiX man.. From what it looks like you are the business.. You have to get help or this business will die before it starts.. People can't wait this long for support.. I am saying this out of kindness of my heart.. Get help bro.. My ticket has gone untouched for way to long in your queue.

I'm working through all of the tickets - since I'm in a far away timezone (GMT+12), I'm asleep/out working while you guys are using your servers.

And I'm not the only person in this business. I'm just the only one that knows how to run / administer the DayZ Servers / Windows servers. A large portion of our business is Xen PV servers running Linux (managed by the other staff).

Yeah my experience so far has been pretty poor...

We're working as fast as possible.

Doesn't help my PC decided to throw a wobbly this morning after a lightning storm last night - wasted around 2 hours fixing my Windows installation this morning.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Ive been a windows admin for 13 years.. you don't to tell me about being the only one who knows what it going on.. I wasn't trying to bust your balls.. They just need to get you some help bro. Local USA help too.

Edited by gwbrewer

Ive been a windows admin for 13 years.. you don't to tell me about being the only one who knows what it going on.. I wasn't trying to bust your balls.. They just need to get you some help bro. Local USA help too.

I meant out of our staff. Not saying that I'm the only Windows System Administrator.

Sorry about the misunderstanding.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Hello!

I have been looking for a DayZ server.

- When can I use the server, if I order it right away?

- Is there a promotion going on?

Thanks in advance, hope you can answer quickly.

Edited by tommyTONG

tommyTONG,

That really depends. What location are you looking at? Any more servers in Kansas will require us to get in new server hardware, and then we're at the mercy of the DayZ Team to get us more server instances again.

We're going to be releasing servers in Seattle soon by the way :)

James Warner

Vert Hosting

He make a good work for me and my server, he reply to my service request instantly if i make it from the 18.00 to 05.00 ( saturnday inculded ) so i cant complain like you.

The server work very good, with a good latency, and the loading time is the same of the more expensive server we have before.

The only pejorative difference from the server we have before is the actual absence of a control panel, but i know they are working hard on it, and in every case the 21 euros of saving/months are more than valid reasons to choose it's service.

He make a good work for me and my server, he reply to my service request instantly if i make it from the 18.00 to 05.00 ( saturnday inculded ) so i cant complain like you.

The server work very good, with a good latency, and the loading time is the same of the more expensive server we have before.

The only pejorative difference from the server we have before is the actual absence of a control panel, but i know they are working hard on it, and in every case the 21 euros of saving/months are more than valid reasons to choose it's service.

Glad you like our services :)

We're working as hard as possible to get the control panel into a final, stable state. I have let some of our clients have access to the most previous stable version, if you would like this also, please submit a support ticket about it.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

• Like 1

He says we.. I have only had contact with 1 person.. Even the sales tickets seem to come from him.. This is bar none THE WORST server host going right now.. It will take you days to get a server up and running and it will take him at least 5 -8 hours to answer you through tickets, if he ever does. Don't even fall for private hive server with this guy. He has no idea how to set them up properly. You are wasting your time and money here. He will ignore the shit out of you. For fuck sake stay away.. You have been warned.

I'd guess "funboy" is either the Vert guy or someone he knows

• Like 1

gwbrewer:

Funboy is one of our clients. Not staff.

If you take a look at our business registration page, you'll see that both I and Blake Irwin own 50% shares - we're the two owners.

We have other part time staff that look after some of our other aspects, but Blake and I are the main people running the business.

I always respond to tickets, no matter how long it takes. We live in New Zealand (GMT+12) so day time for you is night time for us - we're not nocturnal.

The private hives were setup correctly. They're just buggy. The mod is in alpha also - alpha + buggy private hives will cause a fair bit of issues.

We do have clients that can attest to good service (both in DayZ Servers and the other aspects of server hosting we offer).

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Another bit of good news for you guys: I'll be training up another member of our staff to help out with the DayZ Servers - he's online later than me, so you can expect a larger window to get fast ticket replies in, the control panel should be developed faster, and server provisioning will be faster!

James Warner

Vert Hosting

I've said my spill.. if someone want to take a chance on your comapny I can't stop them, My experience was horrific and your knowledge of time zones and databases are elementary from a technology perspective. How are you going to ask a client to figure out the time zone issue when your database logs show that the server was never set to the correct time zone..and there is no way I lose 2 vehicles from the first restart if the database is setup right. Good luck indeed, your going to need it.

I've said my spill.. if someone want to take a chance on your comapny I can't stop them, My experience was horrific and your knowledge of time zones and databases are elementary from a technology perspective. How are you going to ask a client to figure out the time zone issue when your database logs show that the server was never set to the correct time zone..and there is no way I lose 2 vehicles from the first restart if the database is setup right. Good luck indeed, your going to need it.

It was an isolated issue with your server - an identical server configuration hosted by us for another customer worked fine. This hive (private hive included) can be a gamble at times.

The server was set to GMT-8 (and correctly set). The issue was an isolated software issue.

I can quote a post from the customer with the identical server giving us positive feedback - your server was an isolated case.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Due to many requests for a full administration panel, we've decided to use TCAdmin while our panel is in development.

All DayZ Servers will be restarted eventually while we're implementing the panel for our clients.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

All servers have been verified to ensure that they aren't kicking players for script errors in BattlEye.

James Warner

Vert Hosting

Are you sure? Because since morning all member can't connect : Error : Script restriction 40

(i create a ticket)

Edited by nicquehen

Are you sure? Because since morning all member can't connect : Error : Script restriction 40

(i create a ticket)

Responded.

James Warner

Vert Hosting