Dymoxide

Looking for extremely serious group

I have been playing Dayz for about 2 weeks on my own and durring this time i have managed to farm around 14 as50s 10 M107s 12 NVGs 10 Rangefinders and around 12 SVD Camos i am not going to name other guns for i feel they are too common. I have gotten to the point where i no longer have fun playing alone and am looking for a group of players that take the game very serious in the sense of Patience, Scouting and farming for gear.

I am a 22 year old male and my best role is sniper over watch for i have trained for along time in the range with zeroing and shooting moving targets i can read and count all mildots to determine range if needed etc etc.

TL:DR Looking for serious group i have tons of shit please take the game seriously

Send me a PM for skype or TS or Vent or Mumble or Axon or whatever fucking chat service you use.

This is way off-topic, but since I am a very new player, where do you store all these weapons?

You can farm vehicles or Pitch tents in locations that you dont think players will travel and vehicles can hold 10 Weapons/Equipment and around 50 clips of ammo same goes for tents.

How have you not been raided yet? Usually camps don't stay hidden long. especially when hackers can use vehicle radars.

I have 6 camps stashed on different servers and yes i have lost a lot of items to hackers or people farming there's no way for me to proves what way it was done by but items are easy for me to come by i play this game in hopes for encounters while farming for gear. I don't like the idea of camping the coast for easy kills i wanna farm kills the right way (Right way being very subjective or opinion based)n and that's by killing or being killed by players that are experienced and shouldn't be caught with their pants down.

You wont find a serious group to carebear with you. Real players get their loots from the bodies of their dead foes.

Hmm interesting...because I was watching a video on youtube and a guy and his friend set up a little base in a watch tower in one of the air fields (dont know which one since I cant even get on the damn game) and in this tower they had a huge aresennal of weapons which they had dropped on the the little benches or whatever. So cant people just raid that tower?

So how's that duping and/or hacking working out for you?

Edited by Sixteen18
  • Like 1

I have 6 camps stashed on different servers and yes i have lost a lot of items to hackers or people farming there's no way for me to proves what way it was done by but items are easy for me to come by i play this game in hopes for encounters while farming for gear. I don't like the idea of camping the coast for easy kills i wanna farm kills the right way (Right way being very subjective or opinion based)n and that's by killing or being killed by players that are experienced and shouldn't be caught with their pants down.

Only pansies spread their gear out over multiple servers and why HIVE servers blow ass.

Thankfully there are Non-Hive servers that force people to play on only one server and the admins are active about banning Alt F4s or Dcers.

So how's that duping and/or hacking working out for you?

If i was hacking or duping then why would i need to farm with a group........ some people have the brain of a chimp.

Only pansies spread their gear out over multiple servers and why HIVE servers blow ass.

Thankfully there are Non-Hive servers that force people to play on only one server and the admins are active about banning Alt F4s or Dcers.

Yes thankfully there are NoN-Hive servers so people like you can stay on them...... I see no reason to stash all my loot on the same server that could go down whenever a 15 year olds mom decided to stop paying for the 40$ charge that she doesnt understand every month

Im done responding to people Thank you for keeping my thread alive and front page with your trolls i have gotten a few Pms now and i dont feel like entertaining retards any further thank you and have a nice Morning/Night

You wont find a serious group to carebear with you. Real players get their loots from the bodies of their dead foes.

oh god I almost forgot to respond to this guy.......... people have to pickup that gear off the ground for it to be on the bodies of your enemys idiot...... jesus the world is doomed if this guy survives a zombie attack

Yes thankfully there are NoN-Hive servers so people like you can stay on them...... I see no reason to stash all my loot on the same server that could go down whenever a 15 year olds mom decided to stop paying for the 40$ charge that she doesnt understand every month

Have fun World of DayZcrafting

Your PMs are from bandits who are going to take your gear and leave you lying naked and bleeding in the rain.

• Like 1

Fun fact, a lot of non-hive servers arent rented.

Also, why so serious?!

Why ask why so serious when i clearly posted that i am looking for serious people? it is so hard for you guys just so hard. Its so sad..... sigh

this is the internets. you're not going to find a "SRS GRUP"

unless you join a clan. which is not gonna happen via the DayZ forumz

that is all.

except the one im on is run by a clan that accepts donations. considering the server is always full and they're looking to add another server. They're prolly doing quite ok.

I have been playing Dayz for about 2 weeks on my own and durring this time i have managed to farm around 14 as50s 10 M107s 12 NVGs 10 Rangefinders and around 12 SVD Camos i am not going to name other guns for i feel they are too common.

You mean you stumbled over a full camp?

All people think is this guys has better stuff then people therefore it isnt legit because its not possible hes better then me!

You all make my day so much better knowing that you guys suck so bad at a game.... You guys are the type of people who hack in games because you think everyone else must be hacking because they have better things then you.