Sign in to follow this  
Macenzie

Something needs to be done about roadblocks...

Please do not get me wrong, I am not complaining about the existence of road blocks.

What kind of apocalypse would it be without debris littering the road and making it difficult for drivers to navigate population centres?

What I am complaining about is how sometimes while driving at high speeds down a seemingly CLEAR road, a car / roadblock / pile of rubble will APPEAR in front of me.

This is incredibly frustrating and has been the number one cause of road accidents in my group.

Something has to be done about the way items that are not part of the original map are handled during high lag situations, so someone driving at 90 KPH doesn’t suddenly explode…

Edited by Macenzie

Yeah.. I've had this problem with my motor bike when driving through some towns, the stuff spawns right in front of me then blows out my front tire :\

I believe CPD are taking the matter very seriously and will be handing out fines to people doing 90 kph along Chenarus roads shortly.

• Like 1

I've only ridin' a bicycle, and ripped down hill through trees. Crazy fun speeds, and I've only run into one tree.

Thanks for the warning though! I'll keep that in mind when driving!

Yeah its pretty annoying happened to me earlier today, thankfully I just managed to stop enough to hit it softly damaging only the front left tire.

Yeah.. I've had this problem with my motor bike when driving through some towns, the stuff spawns right in front of me then blows out my front tire :\

I tend to take it slowly around towns just in case roadblocks do spawn, but you get the odd random pile of debris in non obvious places (in the middle of nowhere). Those are the ones that get you.

I don't mind if they blow out a tyre, you should be carrying spare parts anyway. My problem is we blew up a fully green ural yesterday when a car wreck spawned in front of us outside a gas sation... :/

This isn't a fucking Michael Bay movie, why do cars explode so easily?

This isn't a fucking Michael Bay movie, why do cars explode so easily?

lmao :thumbsup:

It really is annoying in the towns. I had to drive a bus from one end to the other last week, and the towns were impossible. I started to just detour around the towns completely

lmao :thumbsup:

It really is annoying in the towns. I had to drive a bus from one end to the other last week, and the towns were impossible. I started to just detour around the towns completely

Like I said, the roadblocks are fine in that respect, it SHOULD be hard to navigate a bus through a destroyed city.