Sign in to follow this  
rmnesbitt@gmail.com

Hatchet Much? The Sad Story of Nick on US300

Preface: The characters my friend and I were playing on were fresh characters. We spawned in Elektro and moved north into Mogi (where the incident occured). My friend had a Makarov with 1 clip and I had a Double Barrel Shotgun with 0 clips. We had basic supplies in our pack but nothing more.

After spawning, looting Elektro, and running North to Mogi, my friend and I come across a set of three farm buildings. My friend is in the lead by 50M or so and is the first to round the corner into the building. Behind him are maybe 8 zombies (we are trying to lose them in the building). Unfortunately for my friend, Nick just happens to be camping in this building and cracks him with a Lee Enfield. The zombies instantly swarm his body as he bleeds out and Nick is nice enough to put a second bullet into my friend to finish him off. I dart into one of the other two buildings nearby and pick up an axe (only weapon I could find). I dispatch the few zombies following me (taking some damage in the mix). I know that Nick is still in the building as I can hear him taking out the zombies that were following my friend with his pistol. I have more than 6500 blood and know it will take Nick more than one shot to kill me. I creep out of my building and try to get a good 3rd person view of Nick without revealing myself to him. I spot him still crouched camping the same building. He is not looting and he is not moving either. I circle around the back of the building, mind you this building is the really long building with all the railings lining the side (slaughter house?). Nick is positioned at the front of the building as I come in the back and he throws a flare on the ground. I slowly walk towards him knowing if he turned around he would more than likely kill me. I sneak all the way up on him and begin to hatchet him from behind. He turns towards me spinning to his left. I spin with him continuing the axe murder I have already committed myself to. He tries to spin right and fires a bullet narrowly missing my leg. I stop moving knowing he has to wait to shoot again (Lee Enfield FTW) and finish him off before his next shot. This was my first axe murder and I am proud of it.

In closing I want to say that in no way was I nor am I upset with Nick for the actions he took upon my friend. We would have done the same thing to him if he would have ran up on us. Shoot first ask questions later. Good first kill Nick but you need to watch your back more closely my friend. You never know when someone may be behind you with an axe :P

Key to a quality axe murder is to say this on direct comm: "Let me axe you a question!"

now if only you could also play csi/The Who right after that

"Yeeahhhhhh!"