Sign in to follow this  
Al3nt3jan0

vehicles full of gear disapear

i have a car full of loot saved in the forest , i leave the location and pass 2 hours come back to vehicle , he desapear , can someone tell me if there is a whay to prevent this from happenning or if its completly randow the fact that some vehicles vannish. ty

i have a car full of loot saved in the forest , i leave the location and pass 2 hours come back to vehicle , he desapear , can someone tell me if there is a whay to prevent this from happenning or if its completly randow the fact that some vehicles vannish. ty

Or more probably someone found it and drive it off...

you ever think about the car was stolen? ...

Tipp: Just hide it better next Time

i have 2 more vehicles and they dont disapear , whit great loot , no one take the vehicle he simply disapear , just trying to see if theres a way to prevent things like this from appenning , dont whant to take the discusion to a supose , ( probably an alien take my car) or whas the vehicle un ufo , im getting confused.

Edited by Al3nt3jan0

Maybe he tought one car is enough to steal(btw i think you can only drive 1 @ the same time)

i have 2 more vehicles and they dont disapear , whit great loot , no one take the vehicle he simply disapear , just trying to see if theres a way to prevent things like this from appenning , dont whant to take the discusion to a supose , ( probably an alien take my car) or whas the vehicle un ufo , im getting confused.

Ok lets give another try...

3 things could have happen:

1- 1 Person stole 1 car (Becouse he couldnt drive two?)

2- You managed to forget to save your Car ( In this case look for the Positions you last rided along with it)

3- This Kind of Ufo thing what you said could be going on

I used to have a lot of cars. And never 1 diasapperead out of nowhere.

I come accross vehicles hidden All the time. They are normally well hidden, but i wander around cheranus on the road less travelled.

Chances are, someone got into your vehicle and drove it away.

What's the server? De? i stole a car last night and there were other cars next to it

really helpfull , beans 4 all ,

supposing that whas only 1 person that steal the vehicle , ok i get it , but its not the question on post sooooooo

really helpfull , beans 4 all ,

supposing that whas only 1 person that steal the vehicle , ok i get it , but its not the question on post sooooooo

Ok Ok now i know what you are looking for

Just go into your car then go for Following Key cominating

A

h

s

o

r

F4

F9

then you need to push 2 Keys at same time

ALT + F4

Rly what do you want to hear first thing is how it diasappeared its and Zombie Game not thats its made by David Cooperfield or someone so Car Magicaly diasappear.

If its Stole hide it better

if its a bug (probally not) its an Alpha game so let it get better/fixed

If its Aliens ... Nice we have new Content

If your trolling with ppl trying to help... Think over it if you rly want something helpfull.

Atleast 1 last question what do you want to hear from the community?

It doesn't matter what people say in this thread. Al3nt3jan0 is convinced his vehicle was in-freaking-visible, and wants validation from other players that he lost the vehicle to a bug, not because he did a shitty job of hiding it.

The closest you will get to 'losing' a vehicle to a bug is when the server itself crashes. Vehicle location data only seems to be saved every time a player enters or leaves the vehicle. If the server crashed while you were driving it, you will log in exactly where the server crashed, and the vehicle will be back where a player last entered/exited it. Which could be on the other side of Chernarus. However in your situation, where you left the vehicle and it was gone when you came back; you just plain got robbed.

Edited by _Gunslinger_