Sign in to follow this  
BaitedHook

Damage nerf/ view distance nerf

Quality thread... 5 word OP...

Damage Nerf has its own thread already and is an arma change not dayz.

Fog has its own thread.

casuals complaining about getting killed so they nerfed the guns?

noone shoots or care about zombies anyways

Arma if famous for it's realism right?

Well, these zeds are decaying flesh, they don't have blood to transfuse throughout their system, making them weaker, doesn't it?

So, I agree that these weapons nerf from Arma are a bit too weak now, and I hope the devs at Day Z are working on their default weapon stats.

However, the M1911 weapon with a one hit kill was overpowered. Maybe 2 or 3 would be just fine. However other weapons, like the MP5, are just ruined. I shot half a mag into a zombie. When it takes only 1-3 to kill a human.

casuals complaining about getting killed so they nerfed the guns?

Again, this was an Arma patch change not a Dayz one.

noone shoots or care about zombies anyways

So what does this have to do with anything mentioned?

a revolver does like 1400 damage a hit so it takes like 8-9 shots to kill a player... its like a makaroni

Again, this was an Arma patch change not a Dayz one.

So what does this have to do with anything mentioned?

scavenger brought up zombies not being 1 hit kill except for the fact any competent players just juke the zombies, the zombies are not worth the bullet invested for a kill

BTW, the damage went down, not zombie health. So it takes 3-4 .45 hits center of mass to kill a soldier in ArmA2 now. I'm sorry, but that is ridiculous. I could care less how many rounds zombies take, since they aren't realistic anyway. I'd find it perfectly OK if they had 20000 health. But people... please...

BTW, the damage went down, not zombie health. So it takes 3-4 .45 hits center of mass to kill a soldier in ArmA2 now. I'm sorry, but that is ridiculous. I could care less how many rounds zombies take, since they aren't realistic anyway. I'd find it perfectly OK if they had 20000 health. But people... please...

double the 3-4 for a kill vs players with revolver/ m1911

lee enfield takes like 2-3 hits now to down someone and no longer knocks people unconcious