Sign in to follow this  
TYRONE_

US 809: a story of a chopper, 5 shitty bandits, and a bit of crap luck (with pictures!)

Tonight could have been awesome. it was in a way, because it was so unexpected. but there was also no reward at the end of it all. and there should have been, if it werent for a couple of bad moves on my part and a handful of bugs/glitches.

i started out in cherno. im searching the north apartments, and they are all completly empty. great, shit server. im about to look for another one when i hear it. a chopper! hes cruising pretty slow, northwest of vysota hill, maybe half a click from the edge of town. i dont know what to make of it. most likely hacked in, but i heard that there could still be "legacy" choppers, similar to the l85's.

i decide to stick around, but there doesnt seem to be any point. many of the zombies are stuck stationary and theres no loot anywhere. ive got an akm and 3 mags. i do some target practice. and then somehow i spawn a god damn horde of zombies that can actually move. 75 bullets later and i have a half a mag left. i make for the med tents but whats the point... they are also empty.

and then i hear AR fire. lots of it. and then what sounds like a mk48. i spot 5 guys heading from prig towards the construction building (near the docks). i watched them hole up in there and i decide to get closer. i climbed up an industrial building near the hospital there. the chopper buzzes by again. i think maybe the chopper and the group are related. after watching them for a while i decide to try signaling them

sure enough they try to waste me. im not sure what took them so long, they were just staring at me for a while as i was blatantly revealing myself to them. right when i thought they were gonna be cool they waste about 40 bullets on me. but they cant actually hit me. i do laps around this triangular skylight (which has magic bullet stopping power) to taunt them. for some reason the zombies decide to come fuck with me instead of them. im super disapointed that i wasted all my ammo on zombie target practice because they are so fucking exposed. i know i could take them on.

finnally one of them clips me. im bleeding out and zombies are eating me but i actually manage to get up again, and run around some more. i try to escape down the ladder but it didnt work.

RESPAWN IN CHERNO!

revenge time, but theres no fucking loot anywhere on this server. i server hop the firestation and get an m16, then come back (i dont condone this type of shit dont get me wrong, but this server is bugged. every building i checked in my time here was empty. not even tin cans).

i climb up top the hospital near the medtents and scan the con building. they are gone, but then i see them moving towards vysota hill. i climb down and run towards the TEC building. they are shooting up the hospital like mad. i hold up near the soccerfield in some bushes, facing up towards vysota.

PICTURE TIME!

pDaI6h.jpg

i see the chopper again and i want to capture some evidence this time.

ZhSuUh.jpg

the chopper starts moving sporadically. suddenly, GBN was killed.

vvwJWh.jpg

:o

hekqPh.jpg

well, fuck! that was unexpected to say the least. this leads me to beleive the chopper was hacked in, theres no way this careless dipshit could have kept a chopper alive this entire time. and all of the sudden-

QLmu4h.jpg

FUCK! Liam is killed, and i get booted from the internet. this shit happens sometimes when trying to connect to servers. its pretty lame and requires unplugging the router and modem and renewing the ip address. i cant tell now if it was a server restart that caused it or just crazy fucking timing. its really sucks ass because you can see the direction im facing is where the 5 guys ive been stalking are. they were probably also shitting their pants at the chopper crash and might have crossed the open field right infront of me.

after 10 minutes i manage to get back on, and vysota is on fire

q2o43h.jpg

i decide to head on over and see whats left.

DHaO5h.jpg

N2CT4h.jpg

in the second pic im standing right where the flies are, but theres no body. i run west a little and get a view looking at the hospital and apartment rooftops. the group isnt there. there are more fly sounds there but also no bodies. i run back to the chopper and a zombie from the road sees me. he hits me once as i shoot him. im bleeding. i have no bandaid. there is no fucking loot on this server. FUCK!

i go on a zombie killing spree, hoping one will have a bandage. no luck. i run towards the red brick buildings but of course they are empty. i have 2k blood left and i say well at least those guys must be gone anyways. WRONG. i see them to the east, moving up hill vysota. youve gotta be fucking kidding me! i catch them exposed again, and this time i know they are worthy of my bullets, but im shit out of luck AGAIN because this server has no god damn loot. i run towards them firing my bullets like crazy. i drop dead a few hundred meteres from them. i could have server hopped and gone after them a third time but i figured my luck wasnt gonna get any better.

anyways just felt like venting and sharing the epic crash sequence i managed to capture. right place at the right time, just sucks i couldnt capitalize off it in any way!

TL;DR

1. shitty server with no loot but chopper flying around

2. see five dudes, try to be their friend, they shoot me

3. REVENGE MODE ENGAGED

4. stalking them in cherno and helicoptor crashes right infront of me

5. get booted from internet 20 seconds later

6. get back on 15 min later, check crash, nothing.

7. find the group again, get hit by zombie once, bleed out because theres no fucking bandaids on the server

• Like 1

Aww did you guys change servers? You are Tyrone of the "Black Assasins" am I right?

I read most of it! Nice story ;)

But I'm interested in that fire pic! Are the woods really on fire? Is that possible?

the fire thing happens when choppers (the pilotable kind) crash, its a graphical bug

the other times i've read a story like yours it was titled admin abuse/hacking..

Aww did you guys change servers? You are Tyrone of the "Black Assasins" am I right?

i am not. i roll with another entourage of black gentlemen on a different server, i was just hood hopping tonight since none of my group was on

i am not. i roll with another entourage of black gentlemen on a different server, i was just hood hopping tonight since none of my group was on

Ah ok. Well damn, those guys made me laugh.

I read most of it! Nice story ;)

But I'm interested in that fire pic! Are the woods really on fire? Is that possible?

Me and my crew engaged that bandit crew of 5 later in that same server, I know this is true because we acquired an mk48 from their backpack, two of them had silenced m4's and one of them had an anti material rifle and another with a DMR. This was server 809 and they had a few on top of the hospital and a few on the apartments, I think you are avenged TYRONE, and if that sounds like the loadout of the squad in question than we grabbed a whole lot of gear from them. They had a few alt+f4's but the one with the mk48 and the M1017 fought to the end and now we have their weapons, we are very happy to have these weapons and it was a hell of a fight. This server was just god awful choppy as well, crazy coincidence I think, but maybe you can confirm that those weapons are what shot at you.