Sign in to follow this  
Burzaaa

- NEED FOOD AND WATER HELP -

Hey i need help i will trade you, i will give you choices but i need food and water.

location cords and info will be given on skype

Skype name: zippedfileminecraft

Hey i need help i will trade you, i will give you choices but i need food and water.

location cords and info will be given on skype

Skype name: zippedfileminecraft

What area are you around? North, South, East West? Maybe a town or land mark you might be around just to know if it's worth my time to Skype it up? I wouldn't mind helping you out, and even having a new buddy to play with here n' there. :)

I wish I could trust people.

Haha, I feel ya'! When I first started playing this game I ran into two guys who I talked to through the mic by saying, "Friendly, friendly!". They let me be and kept on up North. I kind of followed them killing a few zeds by them, and later ran into them heading North still. He asked if I needed blood and gave me a transfusion, so I asked what ammo he uses and threw him a clip/mag. Never again will I trust people since the next people I ran into didn't listen and blasted me up... I've killed many lone soldiers now without a word, and have had a few times where myself and the foe end up killing one n' other.

Haha, I feel ya'! When I first started playing this game I ran into two guys who I talked to through the mic by saying, "Friendly, friendly!". They let me be and kept on up North. I kind of followed them killing a few zeds by them, and later ran into them heading North still. He asked if I needed blood and gave me a transfusion, so I asked what ammo he uses and threw him a clip/mag. Never again will I trust people since the next people I ran into didn't listen and blasted me up... I've killed many lone soldiers now without a word, and have had a few times where myself and the foe end up killing one n' other.

There was some guy today asking me for morphine for his injured friend. I said, "No, GTFO." He said "Please I need it now." Of course I say, "No, go find some yourself, there is a hospital in Elektro." He replies and says, "Oh really?" And starts walking. I realise he was aiming down sights with his AKM. Suddenly, he opens fire, hitting me. I let loose with my MK 48, and tore him apart. Imagine if I had agreed to give him the morphine!