Sign in to follow this  
Eshay Lad

Flipping an ATV

I Was Wondering If There Is Anyway To Flip a ATV Back Up With out being on it.

No there isn't. It's a buggy game. Vehicle's will sometimes flip with no reason. Just gotta take as much gear outta the ATV as you can and move on.

Having another vehicle slowly tipping it should do the trick, however that's a risky solution and with too much speed or some dayz luck (usually bad) you'll end up blowing ATV, other vehicle and yourself up in the process.

No there isn't. It's a buggy game. Vehicle's will sometimes flip with no reason. Just gotta take as much gear outta the ATV as you can and move on.

alright, thanks.

Server reset will fix it, if you can contact the admin and request it.

But you have to save the vehicle location or it will revert and there is a chance that the vehicle might not spawn on server restart (might need a few).

lol there is a way to do it. it works every time but needs a few minutes.

first thing u have to know is that you cant enter the atv if its flipped, so just stay on it while/after crash.

while using the mouse to steer (gets better angles, it seems) youll see that in SOME directions the atv begins to move/jump some centimeters. somewhere at this point you have to press S (backwards driving, dk the word sry) while steering 100% in the opposite direction of where u want the atv to be.

the atv will flip back on the ground with very very low speed.

its hard to describe with my bad english sry, but if you know how this solution works youll get it back on the ground 100/100 times!

ill record it if ill get my hands on an atv next time.

EDIT: NOT MY VID BUT HERE U GO!

and another one

Edited by errorRulez