Issue: Reinstalled The Game (It Worked Perfectly Before, At About 30FPS) Now it is stuck at 2FPS on all servers, even with 10 Ping.

PC Specs:

3ghz 4-Core AMD Athlon II

GT 430 ~ 1.5GB VRAM

4GB DDR3 1333 RAM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I have lowest graphics, and everything. 2GB ram allocated to game. Please help me?

*Which version of the game did you purchase? STEAM or RETAIL or MIXED:

Steam

*Are you running an Arma 2 OA beta patch? If so what version?:

*Which method are you using to launch the game? I.E Sixupdater/steam/batch file:

Arma 2 Beta Launcher

*What is the Error/Problem you're having? Please provide screenshots if possible:

FPS Is Locked At 2~3

*Your PC specs:

3GHZ Quad Core

4GB DDR3 1333

GeForce GT 430 1.5GB VRAM

*Your Operating System:

XP SP3

*Have you looked at these threads?:

Yes...

Edited by DrBlowFish

Getting the same problem with FPS drop. I've been playing fine on my custom settings since I don't have a good computer, but I've haven't been experiencing this bad of lag. I was playing yesterday fine, then today I played and it was horrible. Dunno what happened, if it was the Arma 2 patch from yesterday or what.

Might be the newest beta patch. Try and roll back to a previous version and see if that is the problem.

Are you sure it isn't the patch? The last couple patches have all had this problem for me and it only started when I updated on steam to 1.6.2.

same problem here was playing yesterday without problem. this morning when entering my usual server my fps is 5-10, the only thing that has changed is arma2OA beta patch was downloaded upon start of sixlauncher.

Edited by Dudemeister123

I had same problems before with Athlon II 4core at 2,9GHZ, 4GB ram.

I tried all tweaks I found without real FPS boost.

Then I bought I5 3570k and SSD disk (graphics card remained HD6850 1gb) and voila, game runs PERFECTLY. Now I can really enjoy DAYZ.

It seems to me, that these 4core AMDs are not powerful enough to run it smoothly.

Edited by kekelpekel

Problem Fixed: Update To 1.7.2.4

LOL funniest answer yet. 1.7.2.4 is the worse update ever and FPS is no better not to mention the graphics glitches. I really hope for your sake you were joking because if not, you truly don't know anything!

Are you sure it isn't the patch? The last couple patches have all had this problem for me and it only started when I updated on steam to 1.6.2.

Nail on the head you have hit, sir. Same here.