Sign in to follow this  
Sinlore

Two people playing, one on steam one amazon

I have a question when two people are playing on the same computer. One of these persons bought and installed the game onto the computer through amazon, the other bought it from steam.

A) With Six Launcher, is it possible to make it realize which of these two are being used, possibly by CD Key?

B ) In order to get this to work if the above is not possible, would I have to download Arma twice? Once from Amazon and once from steam so that the separate CD keys are used? This is the only way I could imagine it possible, and then to not use Six Launcher and just run from the Day Z menu like before (which sucks because SL is easy).

C) If you do have to make two copies, is it possible to get SL to work by directing it towards the install locations or with steam does it only work on steam?

Hope someone has some knowledge on this, would be nice to not have to install it twice, thanks.

Edited by Sinlore

you could try to use the steam cd key with the same installer downloaded off of amazon.

Yea, that is the only possible way I could think.. do you know if you can get six launcher to recognize a certain directory though?