fuzzy4ever

New Server- Vehicles?

My clan recently bought a server (Woohoo!) and we're trying to figure out how long it takes for vehicles to appear. I've heard between 3 hours and 1 day from the server first starting. Anyone know?

Always figured it was random per vehicle.

What server is it?

the server has to restart for vehicles to appear, they don't spawn like loot, they have to initialize on server startup

the server has to restart for vehicles to appear, they don't spawn like loot, they have to initialize on server startup

So the vehicles will never appear unless their "respawn timer" hits 0, and the server is restarted? They won't appear out of the blue once the timer hits 0?

Instance ids above 6000 do not currently have any vehicles, the DayZ team plan to add vehicles to these newer servers over the next couple of days. This is controlled by the hive and not the game server.

This is the answer from support team of my hoster

• Like 1

Instance ids above 6000 do not currently have any vehicles, the DayZ team plan to add vehicles to these newer servers over the next couple of days. This is controlled by the hive and not the game server.

This is the answer from support team of my hoster

a few days from when? when did you get that reply from your hoster? im the lucky owner of a server with instance id 6004..........

Edited by Krusty McNugget

The same here..... since Monday the server is running and still no cars. We payd for this shit waiting for so long time and than there are no vehicles ? Fucking Joke ?...

The same here..... since Monday the server is running and still no cars. We payd for this shit waiting for so long time and than there are no vehicles ? Fucking Joke ?...

You get what you pay for, keep that in mind when buying something in alpha these kinda things happen, so this kinda thing while annoying is something to be expected, it would seem that its a few days untill a fix for it tho so atleast thats worth something

Edited by Krusty McNugget

a few days from when? when did you get that reply from your hoster? im the lucky owner of a server with instance id 6004..........

I recieve it yesterday...

Can someone tell me where i can check my instance id?

Edited by solo_888

That what i found in server logs:

Warning: CfgVehicles missing in PreloadConfig - may slow down vehicle creation

Warning: CfgAmmo missing in PreloadConfig - may slow down vehicle creation

Warning: CfgNonAIVehicles missing in PreloadConfig - may slow down vehicle creation

I think thats the reason.

I bought my server 2 days ago my clan ran vehicles like within the first hour of playing on it

Took 3 days for vehicles to spawn on my server when I got it up.

Instead of just saying "hurr durr it works fo meeeh derp-a-derp" include your server instance ID to prove whether or not it's about IDs>6000.

606X server, no vehicles since thursday.

I have had my server for a week now or longer and no vehicles at all.

How do i check server ID number?

I had vehicles yesterday morning (in sweden GMT+1) and today and yesterday noon after a restart they dont spawn anymore. my LID is above 8000

feel free to upvote on this to make it a high priority:

https://dev-heaven.net/issues/40381

Edited by Pheenix89