Sign in to follow this  
d0d3d3f0@live.com

Destroyed people at NW airfield. Sam Fisher style.

I was at the airfield. All was quiet. I am in the woods, looking for food. Then, BOOM! A grenade blows up and a massive firefight between two parties erupts. Bullets are flying between the control tower and fire station. I started to head south and took my time doing that. Once I sneaked to the back of the fire station, the fight was over. There were 5 people from the other party left, at this time i did not know that. I entered the fire station through the back. I see a female figure looting a body and I decimate her with my M9 SD. At the second she hit the ground I noticed a man entering the flight control tower. I let him go in, knowing I will trap him there later on. I proceeded to go up the stairs to the tower at the fire station. On the 2nd floor I noticed a fully loaded sniper looking out. I shot him in the head and he was instantly gone. I heard in global chat a loud scream about getting shot and took cover. I now saw the guy in the control tower. I took my M14 out and took him out. Another head shot. There was someone running down the pavement towards the hangars. I could not kill the person but I managed to shoot him in the leg. The zombies took care of the rest. I sat for a period of about 5 minutes, listening for any sings of life. Then, a bunch of fast foot steps were coming from under me. Someone was coming up the stairs. He had a flare on him (newbie much?). He came up, looked at me for a good 5 seconds right in the face. He had a pistol. Maybe he thought I was friendly. I did not even think, I shot him and he was incapacitated on the ground, still alive but bleeding. I took my M9 out and looked at him. I shot him in the head.

I am now sitting at 12 player kills and nearly 300 zombie kills. I do not consider myself a bandit. But if these people saw me running, the would likely do the same.

• Like 10

Haha nice, I would love to have a nice encounter like this one...

The one we recently had was 2 guys in the ATC (Air Traffic Control tower) We killed one he killed one of ours looted the body and he logged off like a coward.

Edited by Tfortacos

Awesome..Love those headshots.

Well done.

What was the loot count though?

Edited by Smacked

Awesome..Love those headshots.

Well done.

What was the loot count though?

I never checked the bodies. I was looking for food but my blood was so low I disconnected. They had nothing good judging from the gun shots, I have a ghillie suit, NVG, range finder, Coyote Pack, M9 SD with 5 mags and my M14 AIM.

ive got 49 murders 3 zombie kills i win

Id bet money you sit on the coast and kill noobs.

noticing how this is ALL "head shot" and i cannot help but think bullshit because the sniper would hear the sound of the player dieing and you going up the steps.

Im calling it

noticing how this is ALL "head shot" and i cannot help but think bullshit because the sniper would hear the sound of the player dieing and you going up the steps.

Im calling it

Maybe if you learned how to shoot at the head you wont die as much. Players do not make a sound when they die. When you go up the steps, you hold down shift and there is barely any sound. And it is not all head shots.

I was shooting somebody from the control tower in NW Airfield, however my DMR bullets weren't penetrating through the glass? Is that normal? o.O