I spawned at the coast on Eu 3 and saw this on the coast.

Hackers perhaps I tried to get inside and died instantly.

I also took a screenshot of the players in the room .

Hackers be goin crazy today. People flying around the map with noclip and infinite ammo on two seperate servers. On one server they were spawning cars inside buildings at cherno.

Hackers be goin crazy today. People flying around the map with noclip and infinite ammo on two seperate servers. On one server they were spawning cars inside buildings at cherno.

It is interesting you mention this. I was in the parking garage building in cherno and a bandit looking player flew right through the building in front of me while I was hiding. A minute later a large group of bandits took me out.

My faith in humanity was lost by a tiny bit after that

I hope i find a rpg soon. So i can take out stuff.

I wouldn't mess with anything that looks suspicious and might be from a hacker ie a jet. I think you can get accidently permabanned for using it and shit. I remember Rocket saying something about the spawned weapons, if the servers catch you with it you are screwed.

Makes you weary of picking up guns off dead people eh?

"Oh sweet! M16 with ACOG+M203!! I'M THE LUCKIEST PERSON ALIVE! *equip* 'YOU'VE BEEN BANNED FROM THE SERVER' NOOOOO!"

Looks like a fake IMO, the icons on the right hand side are too close together and the curved line coming out of the eye isn't that close.

lol

yeah if you get in a vehicle now thats not registered as created by the vehicle spawn script i think it kills you. (was messing around looking at stuff and saw it) so suck it hackers >:P

This was not faked - I play with gibonez, and the entire server EU3 has been decimated since a few people ran through it. Large fires near Kamenka (What the hell?) , no zombies, the jet, etc...

This was in Eu3. I took a screenshot of player list including 2 not in the server who left .

This was not faked - I play with gibonez' date=' and the entire server EU3 has be decimated since a few people ran through it. Large fires near Kamenka (What the hell?) , no zombies, the jet, etc...

[/quote']

says your first post.... how do we know you arent gibonez

im pretty sure its fake cuz those icons just look terrible and so does the text for the player logging in, it just does not look how it should at all, although ive seen cherno explode from what i think were jets before a few weeks back but that was legions server...go figure

Looks like a fake IMO' date=' the icons on the right hand side are too close together and the curved line coming out of the eye isn't that close.

lol

[/quote']

No, some peoples icons are like that, such as my own.

I am quite sceptical though, the text looks a little odd.

Do not believe in things like "permabans". These hackers are using spoofed ids. If they get banned, they just create a new id (which is not banned). Hacking will be much worse soon. We had the same thing with other popular mods/missions (like Warfare and Domination). It began to get better, when the Arma2 community faded out. The hackers lost their interest to develop new battleeye hacks. It seems, their interest is back....

They will destroy the whole dayz thing soon. Its not really funny if you play for hours or days and then you lose all your gear because a hacker kills all players on the map with one click...

Atm, there is no "open hack" available, but probably this will change soon: http://thisgamesux.net/vb/showthread.php?t=29619

On one server they were spawning cars inside buildings at cherno.

I do believe that was happening on our server last night, people started talking about vehicles in buildings, then alot of people died at once.

Shortly after, my team were bombarded with RPG rockets while we raided NW airfield.

Thankfully we found the offending player in the server logs and have sent the information off to the development team for action.

Hacking on a server full of admins, biiiig mistake.

Do not believe in things like "permabans". These hackers are using spoofed ids. If they get banned' date=' they just create a new id (which is not banned). Hacking will be much worse soon. We had the same thing with other popular mods/missions (like Warfare and Domination). It began to get better, when the Arma2 community faded out. The hackers lost their interest to develop new battleeye hacks. It seems, their interest is back....

They will destroy the whole dayz thing soon. Its not really funny if you play for hours or days and then you lose all your gear because a hacker kills all players on the map with one click...

Atm, there is no "open hack" available, but probably this will change soon: http://thisgamesux.net/vb/showthread.php?t=29619

[/quote']

Isn't that the forum run by obscurely run by Seth that tries to copy another forum I won't bother mentioning, E-Drama.. sigh.

sigh...if people can't aim the gun themselves...they shouldn't be playing...bunch of retards.

'omg a surival game...no way...its to hard!!!! i want to spawn my own items' please all just drop dead.

wow, what a disgusting bunch of degenerates, it seems like the only exist to ruin everyone elses fun. How sad their lives must be.