Sign in to follow this  
ArkaN (DayZ)

Admin Abuse - DE 455 hosted by The Lads

Yesterday me and my group started repairing an old hatchback that spawns near Lopatino (the car was a wreck, probably had just spawned) and despite being almost done, just missing two wheels, we decided to take a break. We logged in today, got the missing parts and made our way back to the car. As we were about 50 meters away from it (i could see the car, it was still there), everyone in the server, except 3 players, were kicked and the server password locked. The kicking and lock lasted the whole afternoon. A couple of hours later the password was off, but as i joined, i misteriously spawned off map with no equips at all (wonderful coincidence). I still respawned and made my way to Lopatino, but the car was gone, there was just some gear we had left in the trunk laying around, clearly indicating it was stolen.

TD, DR version, vehicle hoarding is not cool.

I know i will not have my car and the equipment that was there back, just want to warn other people not to make pointless efforts just to have an admin ruining them.

Cheers!

A couple of hours later the password was off, but as i joined, i misteriously spawned off map with no equips at all (wonderful coincidence)

Admins cant do that, so yea "Wonderful coincidence"

• Like 1

A couple of hours later the password was off, but as i joined, i misteriously spawned off map with no equips at all (wonderful coincidence)

Admins cant do that, so yea "Wonderful coincidence"

I never said he did that, i am aware of what admins can do. I was just saying it was a coincidence, so stick to the topic :)

if you were aware youd know that if the server was locked it was probably a serverside problem that caused them to kick and lock it so they could fix the problem and btw above was sticking to topic

Edited by Kaboosh