Sign in to follow this  
unholy3x900x

Very wierd FPS Issues

I would like to start in saying i spent alot of time in looking up fixes and its no use. I think that it is most likely my onboard graphics card but i want to make sure before i go to buy a new card.

Specs:

Lenovo

Intel® Core™ i3 processor

6GB RAM

Sorry if i didnt post enough info im new to posting Troubleshooting issues. I also get a wierd white shado bug but i just want better fps.

I would like to start in saying i spent alot of time in looking up fixes and its no use. I think that it is most likely my onboard graphics card but i want to make sure before i go to buy a new card.

Specs:

Lenovo

Intel® Core™ i3 processor

6GB RAM

Sorry if i didnt post enough info im new to posting Troubleshooting issues. I also get a wierd white shado bug but i just want better fps.

Try find tutorials online, youtube, google to an example.

EDIT: I've also been having fps issues.

But my specs are:

Pentium® Dual-Core 2.10GHz

4GB

Geforce GT220M

So my computer isn't that good, that's why I get low fps. I get about 20 fps. You, on the other side, don't have a bad computer.

Edited by Olivere99

Yah i have tried that and i still get the crazy lag. Its FPS is crazy low and i havent got it lowered at all no matter what i have tried.

Also my game is very blurry

Edited by unholy3x900x

I have posted this before but I think its a good idea to post it here again (admins: you can delete it of course):

Ok I know this might sound strange but i had the following problem:

game lages EVERY 5-10 seconds for 2 seconds. I am playing on a thinkpad x220 with no gfx card.

my solution:

I plugged in a external monitor!!!

that solved the problem! I dont know why (maybe someone has a tech explanation). So try to plugin a monitor!

I wonder if this will help you guys too!

best

Jot

Um im useing a monitor. Im just wondering if theres a fix or if i need to buy a new graphics card because my onboard card is bad

I have posted this before but I think its a good idea to post it here again (admins: you can delete it of course):

Ok I know this might sound strange but i had the following problem:

game lages EVERY 5-10 seconds for 2 seconds. I am playing on a thinkpad x220 with no gfx card.

my solution:

I plugged in a external monitor!!!

that solved the problem! I dont know why (maybe someone has a tech explanation). So try to plugin a monitor!

I wonder if this will help you guys too!

best

Jot

Lol good joke mate, here we were all playing games in the ether and all we had to do was plug in a monitor!!!! Rofl

Hahaha yea it sounds like a joke - but it worked for me. I already told you: i dont know why either :) But I wanted to share the experience for maybe i could help 1 or 2 people with the same laptop.