Sign in to follow this  
wrobel

Trading for a vehicle?

Anyone willing to trade a vehicle. We can offer anything. AS50, Coyote, M9SD, NVGs. Thats just starting things off. I seriously doubt that anyone will actually respond. Offerring the best gear for a vehicle.

You don't. However, it's called squadmates, it's also called trust. A mixture of both and u have a trade.

A vs3 sounds OK, but the van doesnt suit us. We have enough weapons for an entire squad and more. If you wish to talk more, PM me.

I got uaz ill give it for 2 coyote bags because i have more cars but i need more stuff for my partner he is a medic for dr.wasteland and i am the bodyguard so thanks reply asap! oh and it wont happen any time soon lets try a few days thanks! send a server number and we will make a transaction.

• Like 1

I got uaz ill give it for 2 coyote bags because i have more cars but i need more stuff for my partner he is a medic for dr.wasteland and i am the bodyguard so thanks reply asap! oh and it wont happen any time soon lets try a few days thanks! send a server number and we will make a transaction.

Hmmm, whats the name of the medic?

• Like 1