ghzt

Developer's Friends Wants me Globally Banned, due Hunting Them [SASKLAN]

Its come to my hearing that the SASKLAN members are talking and making complains to Razor and Rocket to get me banned Globally.

Story:

I've been playing with the SASKLAN and at the same time Hunting them. (Without TeamSpeakSpying, Fair hunting ouside of TS) So after a month they started complaining about me even though it was other people doing the spying on the Teamspeak.

They Banned me from TeamSpeak. I was Ok with it.

Then they started a "Private Hive" Server. I joined with a different name. and started hunting them, it was pretty easy since I've learn the patterns of how they raid and coomon camp locations.

I have Exactly 550 hrs played. My current Score at the Private Hive Server is arround 22 kills all from them.

Yesterday was in a fight of 7v1 they having helicopter, v3s and snipers. To bad i didnt recorded it.

Now they thinking Im some how Hacking and they are complaning straight to Rocket and Razor to get me a Global Ban without any Proving. (They checkd the Loggs)

Im made this thread to be atleast 1 step forward.

The Private Hive Server is the Following

DayZ - US 69 (v1.7.2.3/Beta 95310) [VETERAN|3DP:ON|CH:ON][GMT-5]

67.205.74.43:2302

http://sasklan.com/f...nfo.html#257239

SASKLAN Servers

http://arma2.swec.se...ver/data/230992

http://arma2.swec.se...ver/data/243509

http://arma2.swec.se...ver/data/248116

http://arma2.swec.se...ver/data/248404

In Rockets Words

In short, their are only two reasons why you, as a server owner, should ban a player on your server. Those two reasons are: Malicious talk, and racism. You may not ban a user for stealing your loot, killing you, spying on you, etc.

and this is talking Server Side not even Global Ban

Edited by ghzt
  • Like 1

Any particular reason you have for hunting this clan? Are they bandits?

no hacks needed

I've take it against them cuz they been accusing me, bannining m,e cuz they said I need to SpyTeamspeak in order to kill them. No need

no hacks needed

I've take it against them cuz they been accusing me, bannining m,e cuz they said I need to SpyTeamspeak in order to kill them. No need

Then you have nothing to worry about. And Rocket has already said Metagaming is allowed. So Spying in TS is a legitament strategy

If your legit, I'm jealous of the action you're getting, sounds fun! Best of luck.

Yeah 3 days ago started at electro they where there, I had a shotgun killed 1, took enfield kill 3 more. they left electro. I track them to Balota. kill other 2 of them.

I can see how this will go, you will put up your reasons behind it, then someone from SASKLAN will put up their reasons saying you're a liar and a cheat and that they are god sent angels from above.

No real proof on either side and most likely than not this will either be moved to another section or nothing will come about it.

Also if you don't really have a reason for hunting them other than for your enjoyment maybe you should just play on another server or just stop hunting them because that seems to be the reason why they want you gone by your explaination

I can see how this will go, you will put up your reasons behind it, then someone from SASKLAN will put up their reasons saying you're a liar and a cheat and that they are god sent angels from above.

No real proof on either side and most likely than not this will either be moved to another section or nothing will come about it.

Also if you don't really have a reason for hunting them other than for your enjoyment maybe you should just play on another server or just stop hunting them because that seems to be the reason why they want you gone by your explaination

They saying I've been hacking, spawning helicopters and stuff. So Yeah they made it personal. I took it as a challenge. They havent killed me yet. not once.

LOL - just for that I'd never stop hunting them. And isn't running a "private hive" server not allowed ? (since it would not affect the other servers I don't know).

(If a dev reads this can you comment if this is allowed, call it my need to know).

Edited by Psyl3nt

I just updated with new Info thnx for the support

Oh god...are you serious with this thread? Are you so attention deprived because you were banned from teamspeak? You can post on forums, like you've already done. I enjoy your random threads about how l33t you are and all the things you do. Your lucky you haven't faced me yet on our servers.

Do I need to take a screen shot and post it here about how we told you that we DON'T care if you hunt SAS members? Like, what point of me and others telling you " Go for it " and that " we don't host carebear servers so have fun" do you not understand?

I concur with dev, do go over the process of your admin-ship to where you are now. Write a novel for us, will you?

P.S - You aren't good. The fact you think "learning" SAS members patterns because...ta-da you were an admin and easily knew where and what people were farming and where they were camped out at, doesn't make you good. I know where DevilDev is 90% of the time, look at me I killed him by waiting 4 hours for him to show up. I'm so l33t. Lol bro, you really are silly.

P.S.S - I'd also like to MENTION that it came to my attention that you were SNIPING SAS members, while you were a SAS ADMIN. WHILE YOU WERE IN TEAM SPEAK. Everyone, let that f-ing SINK in. Logs don't lie. And 86j admitted to it as well. I don't even want to spend time going through all the shit from you. Jesus dude...you are really pathetic.

Edited by commie
  • Like 1

hmm do I need popcorn for this thread afterall :P

Side note : You cannot be "banned" from dayZ for doing this. At worst you'll just have a reputation, depending of the "real" circumstances it's be either as a douche or a unfairly treated player.

Edited by Psyl3nt
  • Like 1

hmm do I need popcorn for this thread afterall :P

Side note : You cannot be "banned" from dayZ for doing this. At worst you'll just have a reputation, depending of the "real" circumstances it's be either as a douche or a unfairly treated player.

If I had popcorn for everytime some random kid comes in to post and buddies up with the Op of the thread and "agreed" with what ever it is they're saying, I'd be set for life.

He was never banned, please be quiet. Where do you even pull this stuff from? Did you even read my post? Come on kid...

http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/7166/durphurp.jpg

THERE YA GO ^

Edited by commie

You seem to have a massive problem with comprehension, how about you read my posts then try to understand them, kid.

I probably have children older than you, carrying on the way you are makes it look like he is right, you are a fuckstick.

In fact after looking both of your "communications" it appears that you are both mentally challenged, and deserve each other.

Edited by Psyl3nt
  • Like 4

Metagaming is allowed. He can infiltrate teamspeak. You will not be banned. /thread

You seem to have a massive problem with comprehension, how about you read my posts then try to understand them, kid.

I probably have children older than you, carrying on the way you are makes it look like he is right, you are a fuckstick.

In fact after looking both of your "communications" it appears that you are both mentally challenged, and deserve each other.

"Side note : You cannot be "banned" from dayZ for doing this."

Sorry that I upset you, but it gets old when others jump on a bandwagon. What exactly should I imply from " for doing this". Come on, of course I applied it to fact he thinks he's banned.

Edited by commie

If I had popcorn for everytime some random kid comes in to post and buddies up with the Op of the thread and "agreed" with what ever it is they're saying, I'd be set for life.

He was never banned, please be quiet. Where do you even pull this stuff from? Did you even read my post? Come on kid...

http://img151.images...66/durphurp.jpg

THERE YA GO ^

Just leave, noone wants 10 year olds like you running around spitting random shit out

OP is 100% right and you are 100% wrong. That ban SHOULD have your servers blacklisted but due to rocket being busy on other things you can get away with shit like this

Im still waiting for a Devs Respond to this matter

Just leave, noone wants 10 year olds like you running around spitting random shit out

OP is 100% right and you are 100% wrong. That ban SHOULD have your servers blacklisted but due to rocket being busy on other things you can get away with shit like this

This^

Metagaming is part of the game, find the quote by rocket if you like... I'm not gonna find it for you.

Im still waiting for a Devs Respond to this matter

I don't know what is going on. It's not my business. I just know if I were a dev, I wouldn't bother responding until it was clarifies how..

Its come to my hearing

or what that means. It came to your hearing how? Who told you? What gives you this idea? etc etc

Again, I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong, if anything, trying to help you make your thread more appetizing to be replied to.

why not explain to everyone why you went from a sas admin to kicked out

Sure.

Mario wanted me to be an admin for DayZ Teamspeak server. I never asked to join I did it to halp you guys in organization which you have none.

I didnt get kickd out with the SAS tags on. I QUITTED ONE DAY LATER and told mario the Reasons Why I quit. 2 days Later you Ban me

I don't know what is going on. It's not my business. I just know if I were a dev, I wouldn't bother responding until it was clarifies how..

or what that means. It came to your hearing how? Who told you? What gives you this idea? etc etc

Again, I'm not saying anyone is right or wrong, if anything, trying to help you make your thread more appetizing to be replied to.

I still got people inside that are friends with me. and saw that they were taking serious actions againt me.

I still got people inside that are friends with me. and saw that they were taking serious actions againt me.

Lol actions for what? Metagaming is allowed, and if you didn't hack, then you are safe.