gbruce94@hotmail.co.uk

receiving data (arma 2)

hi

i've had arma 2 for a while now and was thinking of getting operation arrowhead for dayz, however in arma 2 i can only play single player as when i try to connect to a server every time it will recieve the mission file, but then get stuck at the end of receiving data (sometimes an error saying texture cannot load and then different things each time will appear), ive tried many different servers got all the latest patches, and cannot find a fix anywhere. does anyone know what could be wrong? and does anyone know if dayz would still run if i buy OA or will it not work either?

You got something wrong then...DayZ shouldnt work to start up in single player. I really recommend that you download " Dayz Commander" and install DayZ with that one...you can also install patches easily with that one for arma2.

not sure but I think its a most to use Arma Operation arrowhead to get it to work...I think its way you cant get it to work...the island it plays on is Chernarus wich belongs to Arma2..but some programming is made with armaOA..what I heard of.. It 100% work with ArmaOA ...never heard of that it only works with Arma2. But if someone knows..do correct me.

I had the same problem before i got dayz, its quite easily fixxed, add me on skype, gardenman1337

Thanks for the help offering, but I´m sorry to say that I dont have skype. you cant tell me here? it would be for the

good of all the Dayz community, since I´ve read that at least 6 other people has this problem. Thanks in advance :)

I had the same problem before i got dayz, its quite easily fixxed, add me on skype, gardenman1337

if its easily fixed please write it here.. okey ?