Sign in to follow this  
alienballs

I need to be teleported to a city. I'm stuck in Debug no-man's land.

I'm only going to keep this short, but I'm stuck in the debug plains. My in-game name is Sgt. JeckL.

My playerid is: 56147398

Please, if you could, do this ASAP, I'm super bored, my friends are all talking in TS about how they found a bus, etc. I'm the only bugged one out of us all. Thanks!

Date/Time: 7/26/12 @ 10:55pm EST

What happened: I logged into my friends brand new DayZ server and I'm stuck in Debug plains. All my friends are back where I was, in Elektro. If I could, can I be tp'd back there?

Where you were: Supermarket in Elektrogorsk.

What you were doing: Nothing, joining a server. I haven't been on DayZ in a day or two, Came in and this happened.

*Current installed version: 95389 (latest build)

*Server(s) you were on: DE 481

*Your system specs:

MSI GeForce 550Ti (Fermi) 1gb videocard

AMD Athlon II X2 245 2.90GHz processor

8GB DDR3 RAM

500GB Hard Drive

1TB Hard Drive

Standard Dell Motherboard

630w Power Supply

*Timeline of events before/after error: I was getting an error for my game randomly, which 2 of my friends got. They both fixed theirs by manually updating their game. It wouldn't let me do that so I updated via Six Launcher. That's how I'm playing now. I travelled from Stary Sobor to Elektrogorsk with my friend Brandon, got kicked off the game in a supermarket, never came back in. I attempted to, but never actually got in until now.

You are still on the same playfield "island"

Just start walking towards the south east :) about 20 minutes

A little tip, look at the horizon, if it is a straight line, you are walking towards the sea, if the horizon shows some grainy mountains, you walk the wrong way.

Later,

Allie

Edited by Allie

have you also tried relogging?

The most recent patch is supposed to teleport you from the debug areas to a spawn point when you log out in those areas

some one please add me on steam my name is josiah533 my problem is to much to ex plane on here sorry about my spelling.